Disappointed

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say, but I don't know if I can finish this story. If you haven't heard, Yamimash/Aaron is being accused with pedophilia and if that does end up being true, I have no tolerance to keep this story, as well for my other Markimash or Yamimash related stories. Its a fuckin hurtful to see this type of shit. Really! First it was Bashur, now Yami? I'm praying to God that this isn't true, but there's too much evidence to support the fact that it is!

The text messages, the documents, the refusal of answering, the new girls coming out and telling their stories! Its all too much! I mean, who's next? Why would they do such a thing? Especially Yami! He has a girlfriend! He has a fuckin adorable ass cat! Im just so mad at the fact that this is happening... That this is a thing...

I don't want to believe it, I don't. But it probably is true... It probably is... And I just hope he gets the proper help...

I never, ever, ever hated Aaron. But after this... I would never look at him the same... Never... I just, still can't believe this...

The next chapter is going to be delayed. I don't know what I'm going to do with this story. I don't want to continue with Aaron. I dont want to use this book anymore because it has him in it. I have to see what I'm going to do. Hell. I don't even know if its 100% confirmed yet. I mean, the evidence is pretty convincing...

I need to relax, this has taken a toll on me. I'll leave the proof in the media. The YouTube video isn't connecting. It's by KeemStar, Drama Alert, Yamimash. I'll look at your guys' comments and see what next move I should make...

~Leah Out