CONTEST!!!!

Alright! Due to the whole situation with Aaron, I do not feel comfortable with continuing this story until it is done and sorted out. 

But I didn't want to completely stop my updates. (Even though it would be hard due to Mid Terms this month) 

But it's this new book that I'm pushing to get everything sorted out so I can post. 

It's called Warriors. 

Plot- Ever since the UnderWorld took away his Father, Mark wanted vengeance. With friendship and love, Mark and his army would finally take down the UnderWorld for once and for all and avenge his Father's death. 

It's basically a war type fanfiction and I thought it was a cool idea to do! 

That's all you get. 

But this is why the title is called CONTEST!!!! 

Well, basically I need a certain amount of people that would play general roles in the story. Even though I could just put in some Oc's I thought it would be cool and a apology type thingy for not uploading this.

Well I'm only looking for 4-5 people really, but it's cool anyways, right? 

It's probably not much but I thought it would be cool to have one of you guys that read this instead of some random OC. 

Basically all you need to do for this is write a One-Shot of any ship (preferably Septiplier) 

It can be 

Smut

Feels

Angst 

Anything is allowed, really. Tag it with #ThatCrazyGamerGirlContest if you're interested. I'll pick 4-5 of my favorite ones and say the winners. From then on I'll pm you the form and yadaa yaddaa. 

I thought this would be fun, if you don't want to do anything, it's fine. It's not mandatory or anything, it was just a small interaction with you guys to show how much I appreciated your support. 

Anyways, thanks guys for everything, thank you for understanding the holding of this book. And thank you for being you! 

Mkay, baiiiiI!!!!!

~Leah Out