Final Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Chapter: Find Me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

"You're dead now, you fucking maggot!" Ken roared as he continuously started to hit Aaron. He had came out his mouth with Ken and Ken got pissed off, I was yelling at him to stop as Aaron seemed on the verge of death. He had knocked Aaron down to the floor, he groaned in agony as Ken kicked him and walked away. Giving me a hard slap across the face as he marched upstairs. Getting over the familiar stinging as I looked over at Aaron, "Aa-Aaron?" I choked out as he made a soft whimpering sound. 

Loud banging was heard from upstairs as Ken came back down with a bat and took a quick swing at my knee. The pain was horrible, indescribable as I cried out, he did it to both of my knees as the constantly aching and stinging pain on my knee cap. I had bit down on my lip as a small trail of blood left from the now busted open lip. He growled, looking at my face, my dull pleading eyes met his cold and harsh ones. Huffing as he put the end of the bat on my forehead and with a tough push, he knocked me down to the cold floor. The chair colliding with the cold floor below me, the air was knocked out of me as I struggled to breath correctly again. He kicked my face as I whimpered softly, looking away as he walked away. 

Mark's P.o.V 

We couldn't find him... We looked everywhere, asked everyone. No one knew. Cry and Minx were exhausted from the long day and I could tell on how they dragged behind. I wasn't going to give up... I'm close to him! I know it! I must be close... "Guys..." I said, breaking the silence, "Go home, you two seem like zombies... I'm going to head to Ken's house for a little while. Get some rest." they nodded as we hugged and said our goodbyes. Sighing, I ran fingers through my hair as I made my way towards Ken's house. 

I hope he'll let me in, it's pretty late and I wouldn't want to disturb him. On my way there I kept thinking about Jack, who would do something like this to him? Why? He did nothing to deserve something like this! I kept pondering ideas on why this happened or where he could be. Always trying to avoid the fact he might be dead... He can't be dead... He's a fighter... 

I looked up, Ken's door, I was going to ring the doorbell when I heard stomping going down the stairs and weak whimpers. What..? Maybe he's watching a horror film... I almost jumped when I heard the loud banging and painful cry of pain. 

It... It sounds like Jack... 

No, don't think like that! Ken wouldn't even hurt a fly! He can't do something as sadistic as hurting and hiding Jack from me. No, there's no reason for him to do so. Shaking off the weird and stupid idea as  I knocked on the door. Nothing. Weird... 

I opened the surprisingly opened door as I slowly walked in, "Ken...?" I asked softly as I looked down to see a bag, isn't this Jack's backpack? I bend down to pick it up, opening it when I saw bouquet of roses, pink, blue and green... A box of melted chocolate, my favorite type of chocolate and a card. I picked the card up, it was Jack's handwriting and signed by Jack. 

"Dear Mark, 

            I'm so sorry dear for not telling you what happened while I was in Ireland. I didn't have the guts nor the stability to recite it. A memory best left forgotten is what happened in Ireland. But, you want and have a right to know. While there, me and Sam didn't have a joyful reunion with him. I did the best I could to keep Sam okay and that did lead to some harsh beatings. He once figured out that I was dating you and beat me until I pass out. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you in person, it was too personal and too traumatizing to explain. But just to recap, yes, the cabin did burn down. I was trapped inside it when it was burning down and I never been so scared in my life. It was hard to breath, I was already beaten down, I was so weak. I'm glad I did survive it though. Fires are now the scariest things I can ever imagine. Being trapped in one, weak, confused and sad. I thought I would never see you again and that's what scared me the most. I miss you and I'm sorry for the fighting dear. I love you so much and hiding that from you wasn't best of me. I hope you can forgive me and we can look past this and move on to a future together. I picked out the roses and chocolates, our favorite colors and your favorite chocolates. I really hope we can end this feud and you to understand that I am not strong enough to speak about it.