Chapter Eight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight: Saturday Fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.o.V

I heard light snores, I looked down to see Jack was asleep on my chest. I smiled, damn, wasn't I a lucky bastard. I can't believe that I'm dating Jack now, he's so perfect. Everything he does is so adorable. I smiled and move some strains of hair away from his face so I can see him better. I leaned down to give him a quick kiss on the forehead. I turn my attention back to the movie that was soon to be over. Scanning the room I could see everyone was still up, paying close attention to the movie. 

I took out my phone and looked at the time "1:40am, eh?" I mumbled to myself. I relocked my phone and placed it back on my lap. When I look back up, the movie was over with the demon, monster, whatever the hell you want to call it took the little kid into the other dimension after she killed her family. It wasn't that all scary, but the plot line was good I guess. 

Minx then turned on the lights and took the movie out, placing it back in it's case. Bob was still up and he was in the middle of trying to wake up Wade. "You will sleep out here, I can gladly take that bed all for myself." he threaten, I heard giggling from besides me and I look up to see Cry holding a past out Felix. I smiled and looked back at Jack who was still asleep on my chest, slowly I got up not wanting to wake him up and picked him up bridal style. He was so light, weird for a kid his age. 

"Night guys, we'll see you in the morning!" Cry said, cradling Felix in his arms. "Yeah, us too, night!" I said, carrying Jack upstairs, hearing little giggles and "Okay" from behind. I walked upstairs and into our room, I placed Jack on the bed first. I then took out both our phones and placed them on the charger. As his screen lit up I could see his background was a picture of us that we took a few days ago. I smiled at the recent memory. After that, I climbed into the bed with Jack, hesitantly wrapping my arms around his waist and brought him closer. He seemed to like the warmth and snuggled up in my chest. Aw, that's adorable! As I mentally fanboyed over the situation, I firmly wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"I love you Sean." I said in a whisper as I kissed his forehead. "I love you too Mark." he mumbled in his sleep. I smiled and soon drifted to sleep. 

~

Jack's P.o.V 

I woke up in the embrace of Mark, I can't believe I fell asleep that easily last night. Usually it takes hours until I do. I looked below me to see and feel Mark's strong arms around my waist bringing me closer to him. I looked behind me to see him still sleeping. The morning light that shined through the windows and illuminated Mark's face. He looked so peaceful, lightly snoring and eyes closed. Little adorable shit. 

I sat there mesmerized by his sleeping figure, taking in every detail. Damn, wasn't I lucky to get someone like Mark. He's so strong, kind, handsome, funny and everything in between. His kisses make my knees feel weak as he brings butterflies to my stomach. I turned back around to see my phone on my charger, strange I don't remember placing it there. I grabbed it and unlocked it, I started to scroll through my Instagram feed. 

After a while, it was finally 9am and I decided to wake Mark up the best way I thought how. With kisses. I slowly started to leave wet, loving kisses down his face and on his neck. Mark eyes fluttered open "Wha? What?" he asked, still half asleep. "Come on sleeping beauty! Get up! Let's do something fun!" I say enthusiastically, he yawns and nods. "Okay, what do you have in mind, love?" he called me 'Love' wow, I still can't believe this was happening. I smiled brightly, "How about we wake the others first in a 'Special' way." my eyes glimed with mischief, he caught on and chuckled.