Chapter Thirty-Six

~Viewer Discretion Advised, Abuse And Tortuous Acts~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty-Six: Where You Came From Doesn't Mean Shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V 

My head.... It hurts... 

Pain. 

All I feel is pain, especially in the back of my head... 

I can't see, I'm blindfolded, I can't move, I'm tied down. 

Where am I? Why is this happening to me? I want Mark... 

I let out a weak cough, my throat dry and raspy as I tried to figure out where I am. I remember getting hit in the head by someone on the street and then I passed out. That's all... I tried to hear for anything that would give me more detail about the place. All I heard was dripping water, maybe from a pipe? I also heard soft groaning and whimpers. I was scared out my mind, that was until I heard footsteps come downstairs, rather heavy ones. 

"Tsk~ Tsk~ Tsk~ What a shame, honestly." I could hear a rather familiar accent say, "I'm going to make you pay~" he continued to growl out, "You don't deserve him~" him? Who's him? Mark? "You! You never deserved him! Just because you went through some shit through your life, doesn't mean he should be yours! It's not fair!" the voice yelled, you can hear the anger lingering in his voice. 

"I was suppose to have him! Not you! Not fucking you," I could feel him right next to me, I was trembling with fear. His voice got deep and rough, 

"Or that fucking brit.~" 

Mark's P.o.V 

I called Jack for the hundredth time today, I wanted to apologize, I knew I shouldn't have pushed him, I shouldn't had forced him... He wouldn't pick up any of my calls or reply to any of my texts. I wanted to go and see him, hug him, kiss him, tell him I'm sorry but I didn't want to push myself on him. Jack deserves his space... There was a knock on my door, I peeked my head up, a small hmm, coming from me as I got up to open my door. 

There stood my mom, without a word she beckoned me to follow her downstairs. I saw Ms. McLoughlin there, she was crying, shaking actually. "Mark?" my mom's voice trailed, "Where is Sean?" her question caught me off guard, "I-I don-don't know, I thought he was at home. We-we got into a fight this morning, we haven't spoken since lunch. Why? Is he okay?" Ms. McLoughlin bursted in tears, "H-He's missing!" she cried out, my mom went by her side to comfort her, "Now, now Susan, we don't know that..." "Wait, wait, wait. What's wrong with Jack? Where is he?" I asked, my eyes staring at the two. 

I began to become worried, he wouldn't do anything? No... That's not like Jack, not like him at all... I went upstairs, grabbing my coat and putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" my mother asked, "I'm going to go and find my boyfriend." I told her before I left the house.

Jack's P.o.V 

He tore off my blindfold and there was...