Chapter Twelve

Smut Content is written in this chapter, not full on, but there will be blow jobs, grinding and smexy make out. Sorry for the people who don't like this, I'll put a warning for when it's about to start to where it ends. Thanks guys and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twelve: Enjoy Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

It's been about three weeks since I got that text, I decided to keep it as a secret from Ma and Sam. If it does turn out to be some sick joke. Fortunately, me and Mark were able to score an A on the science project as the planet grew up from the milk. Which was fascinating for both of us to see. It was nearing Spring Break and Mark wanted to take me out to somewhere.

It's truly amazing how my world got flipped upside down for the better good. The past months have been the absolute best for me! Good grades, amazing boyfriend, awesome friends, good crowd. Back at home everything ran smoothly, Ma was just able to buy a new car, making it easier to get to her job. Sam has been keeping up her grades and been talking to Ma more.

Basically, everything is looking up at us. For the first time in years, we're actually enjoying life. Damn, I don't want to lose my grip on this priceless reality. I was dragged out my thoughts as the school bell rung. Pushing my daydream behind I left towards my locker. Today was Friday and the start of Spring Break. I was excited to see what the next week and a half would bring. I knew it would be awesome!

I grabbed everything I would need from my locker and closed it, making my way down the hall to look for Mark. He asked me to meet him by his locker today during lunch. I walked up towards it and sure enough, there he was, placing some books in his backpack. I quietly walked over towards him as I covered his eyes with my hands, good thing he's wear contacts. I giggled "Guess who!" I cheered, he gave a slight chuckle "Hm... Is it my Clover?" he asked with a sly grin. "Yep! Hiya Mark!" I greeted as I pulled my hands away.

Mark set down his backpack as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close as he kissed me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Mark was the one to break the kiss after a few seconds. "I'm glad you came, would you like to come over to my house for today Love?" he asked as he gave me another peck on the cheek. I blushed brightly since we're in school still, but dismiss the thought, rather quickly.

"Of course! Let's go!" I cheered as he closed his locker, Mark intertwined our fingers as we walked out school grounds.On the way there we talked about small things as I laid my head on his shoulder.

As we got there we headed up to his room, where we set our bags down. "Hey wanna order pizza and watch a movie?" he suggested, I nodded "Sure Love, sounds great!" Mark nodded as he took out his phone, making a quick order. Minutes later Mark came back and placed a movie in. We cuddled up together, I used my index finger to draw lines, shapes and words on his chest which became a habit. He doesn't mind it as well he knows not to disturb the drawing.

After an half an hour the doorbell rings, he smiles "Permission to leave real quick?" he says with a grin "Only if you come back." he chuckled and kissed my nose before leaving out to get the pizza. I took out my phone as I used it to occupy myself. My mind starts to wander off to when I got that text message, what did he mean? Was that really him? He couldn't get over here, right? At least that's what I think...

What would happen if he finds us? He finds out I'm gay? If he sees Mark? Mark still doesn't know anything from my past. But... But what if I tell him? Would he flip? Would he care? It was a pretty tough life back then, but would he just find me problematic and leave? I can't lose Mark, I can't, he's amazing! I don't know what I'll be, what I'll do if I do lose him?