Chapter Five

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five: Blushes and Shower Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh... Mark?" Mark woke up from the sound of his mother's voice. "Yeah Mom?" he asked still tired. "Who's that boy on your chest?" she asked clearly confused at first. Mark completely forgot that Jack was laying on his chest. He looked down to see Jack still asleep. 

"Oh, this is Jack one of my new friends. We fell asleep watching a movie. As well, he lives right by us, his house is the green one. Oh and I fed Tim pizza, you're welcome" Mark pulled out a cocky grin at the last part.

She rolled her eyes "Well, he seems like more than a friend. You know, sleeping on your chest and all." a blush appeared on Mark's face but wasn't noticeable since the lights were off.

"Really Mom?" she laughed, and nods. "Well dinner's almost ready, Jack could stay for dinner, if it's okay with his mother" she then left the room and slamming the door shut making Jack slowly open his eyes.

"Wha-what?" Jack asked, slightly confused. "Oops, sorry you just missed my Mom. She was kinda wondering who you are. Hey you wanna stay for dinner?" Jack rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Yeah sure" he yawned once more. Mark was mesmerized by the cuteness of Jack. 

He got up from Mark's chest and sat up. "What time is it?" Jack asked, Mark glanced at his digital clock. "6:37 pm" he nods, still tired Jack never really sleeps, let alone have a good one. Jack takes out his phone from his pocket and started to text his mom. Mark figured it was none of his business so he got up and grabbed his phone from his desk. Noticing he had a miss call from Wade, he recalled him and waited for him to pick up. 

"Hello?" Wade said over the phone "Hey Wade, you called?" Mark could practically feel him smirking. "So, you spent the day with Jack?" a light blush emerged on Mark's face as he hurried out the room and into the bathroom. "I'm with him right now! Shush it!" laughing could be heard in the background and Mark instantly realized Wade was with Bob. 

Mark heard his friends make kissy noises through the phone. He mentally cussed at them. "So, how's the 'Reintroducing' yourself going?" Wade asked as he laughed, remembering they're talk in the bathroom. 

~

In The Bathroom

"Mark what the hell is wrong with you? The last time you acted like this was with Aaron?!" Bob said as they entered the empty bathroom. "Wait? You like Jack don't you?" Bob said with a mischievous smirk. Mark didn't make eye contact with the two, he simply stared at his hands. "Ooooh, you do!" Bob taunted along with Wade, they started to make kissy faces. "Fuck you guys" Mark muttered, Bob acted offended "Look who's all overprotective about his crush," Bob said teasing Mark even more. 

"Just don't say anything about it! He's really, really adorable and his accent is amazing and his eyes can make you lost if you look into them too long," Mark had no problem expressing his feelings towards them, they have been friends ever since kindergarten. "Damn, don't you like foreign people" Wade chimed, Mark shot a death stare and rolled his eyes. "Well, we don't even know if Jack is bisexual let alone gay," Bob said, seeing his friend in yet again a lovestruck faze. 

"Dammit! This is just like Aaron," Mark said, chuckling at himself for his stupidity. "Hey, maybe he is bi or gay, just wait and see. Right now, just befriend him, then you take it another step" Mark nodded "Okay, lets go to the tree, they're probably over there right now" they nodded and left the bathroom and went off to the tree.