Chapter Thirty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Thirty: Silliness 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.o.V

I slowly regained consciousness, looking around as my vision started to clear up. Groaning softly, I sat up. I was in Mark's bed, I must have blacked out at the hospital. Speaking of hospital, hopefully Ma's okay, I have to go back there today, or at least tomorrow. I took another look around, no sign of Mark and the room was dark. I had found Mark's phone in the darkness, smiling to myself I turned it on and put in the password.

I played around with his phone, taking little selfies of myself as I waited for his arrival. Not soon after did I hear the door open and a faint chuckle, I giggled myself as I looked up to see Mark with a tray in his hand. "Hey Clover, you're up..." Mark smiled as he walked over to me and placed the tray down. Turning on the small nightstand lamp, it lit up the room. "You fainted at the hospital, and don't worry, the hospital already called and told me that they were able to control the phenomena before anything fatal could happen." he gave me a reassuring smile as he pecked my lips.

"So, I want you on bed rest until further notice, oh, and here, I made you some soup - er, well my Mom did, but her soup is amazing! Always cured me when I was sick!" he said as he set the soup tray down on the bed next to me. "Thanks Mark..." I mumbled, my voice hurting slightly as Mark noticed. He frowned and sat down on the bed. "Get comfortable love and relax for me." he said softly, I nodded and sat up, leaning back against a pillow as he moved closer to me. He pulled on a little smile as he held up the soup. 

"Now say 'Ah'" I giggled softly as I opened up my mouth, just enough so he can feed me soup. Which I was capable to do on my own, but it was nice of him to spoon feed me. More and more he feed me the actually quite delicious soup and I was starting to feel a little bit better. Soon enough, I had finished the soup. Smiling softly, Mark placed the bowl on the nightstand as he cuddled me up in his arms. He placed chaste kisses on my forehead as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear until I fell asleep. 

~Time Skip Due To Chica the Cheerleading Dog!~ 

I woke up slowly, blinking multiple times to get my vision straight, yawning softly I could feel strong arms wrapped around my waist, holding me close. A small smile danced across my lips as I looked up to see Mark. I smiled as I placed a small kiss on his lip, not waking him up although. I was feeling better and my head cleared didn't feel as dizzy. By the looks of it, it seems to be early in the morning. Too early for me. 

I snuggled back into Mark's chest as I attempted to sleep again, sadly, that didn't happen. Groaning in frustration, I fished out Mark's phone from the desk as I started to play with it. Scrolling through his feed and whatnots, I really need a new phone. 

After an hour or so fooling around, I began to become bored. Seeing as it was only nine in the morning, sounded like the best time to wake Mark up. I giggled to myself as I first took pictures of the sleeping beauty before placing kisses all over his face. After a minute or so with this, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled down at me. I giggled as I gave his lips another kiss, "I'm bored and you're bear hugging me." I said in a playful pouty voice, he chuckled and in a deep morning voice he hugged me tighter, placing a kiss on my neck. "Deal with it." he grumbled out, that deep scratchy voice sticking as it sent shivers down my body. 

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, pulling at his arms as I gave out a pout. Mark chuckled again as he let me go, I got up quickly and threw my fist towards the air in a declaration of victory. "Yayy!" I giggled as I turned around to find him staring at me with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him. "Get your head out of the gutter Fischbach." he rolled his eyes as he shook his head. "Never." was the only response from him, I shook my head as I went down to the living room only to be greeted with Mrs. Fischbach, I smiled as I said my good morning to her. "Good morning dear, how did you sleep?" she asked in a hushed tone since others were still asleep. "Good, thank you Mrs. Fischbach!" "I was just about to make breakfast, want to help?" I nodded, washing my hands as I pulled up my sleeves.