Chapter Twenty-Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Twenty-Two: I Love You Clover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's P.o.V

We kissed, a couple of seconds feeling like hours upon hours. He pulled away first, smiling down at me. He giggles and caresses my cheek, "You're acting like you saw a ghost, Love." I was speechless, I didn't know what to say! What do I say?! "Y-You're b-back...?" I asked, he smiles and nods. "Of course I'm back! I couldn't stay over there in England for that long. I missed you, Mark! I love you." I was in a lost of words, my eyes narrowing over to the back of us as I saw everyone staring in shock.

"I'm sorry, but what the actual fuck?" Cry asked, finally breaking the silence. I shook my head, finally grabbing my grip on reality as I gently pushed Aaron off of me. Running fingers through my hair as I looked up at the group of confused teens. Looking back down I saw my phone light up, a text from Jack, the preview allowed me to see the first half.

Jack<3: I love you too I'm sorry for last night, text me when you can, ...

I couldn't see the rest, but I know I had fucked up. "Wait, i'm confused. What's wrong?" Aaron asked as I locked my phone and shoved it into my pocket. "The thing wrong Aaron, is that you're finally back after, what? Almost a year?" Minx chimed in, "Mark? What are they talking about?" he asked, looking up at me. Was he... Was he fucking playing with my emotions? What does he fucking mean he doesn't know!? "What do you mean you have no idea what they're talking about?! You.. - You

What did I do? I have Jack, I don't need Aaron anymore, he didn't need me, so why crawl back to him? I'm so confused. Bob sighed as he spoke in an annoyed tone, "Aaron you need to leave." he said bluntly, his face turned into anger as he stood up and left, before turning to me and giving the 'Call me later' signal. I shook my head, running a hand through my hair as I groaned. "What the actual fuck Mark? Does this even mean anything to you?" Bob asked, pointing to the necklace with Jack's name on it. "O-Of course it does!" I say in defense, "Then act like it, you're so concerned about Jack leaving you and or cheating on you, while you lock lips with someone who broke you to begin with!" a wave of guilt hit me, looking down at my fingers as they started to fiddle with one another. "If Jack means the whole world to you, keep this up, you won't have the time to figure out how he'll become the whole Galaxy to you." he continued to speak, I took a shaky breath, pulling my hair in anger. "You're becoming into the thing you fear most." Cry interrupts, "You don't want to be forgotten again, but didn't you forget the most important thing?"

I sat up, running my hands through my hair. "I... I need to think..." I stated, almost like I was out of breath. We heard the school bell ring, I couldn't think straight still. I picked up my book bag and left the tree without any words.

Throughout the rest of the day I couldn't get my mind off of Aaron and Jack. Why was Aaron back? Why does he act like he has no idea of the shit he had cause? Is Jack okay? Is he alright? Is he still mad over last night? Mistakes.... Mistakes were made... So many fucking mistakes! This, this could ruin my relationship with Jack if he finds out, this can make him even more pissed than he already is! This... This can just add on top of the bullshit he has to deal with...

Finally, school had ended and I was heading straight home. I didn't make eye contact with nobody and kept to myself. In deep thought, I didn't see where I was going so I bumped into somebody. Falling down with a small grunt, I looked up to see who I had bumped into, and was it the Devil himself. Aaron. He smirked at me, standing up briefly as he offered me a hand, "Keep making sounds like that, then you can meet me in the bedroom." he said with a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes, standing up on my own.