Author's Note

Aaron's side was out, I do believe most of the stuff he said and hopes he does become a better person passed from the flirting. There's still a debate going on about this, but even though Aaron did comment about this and gave his side, I won't be continuing this story as of right now. No, I will not abandon it, I found that as stupid of me to do. I have found an alternate version of my suppose to be ending of this. 

Anywho, I don't think this would be the end of this, but as of right now I don't hate nor did I ever send hate towards Aaron. I hope he does get the help he needs. 

But one thing I do don't like about the whole explanation, that it was typed. I just think it should be sincere and come from the heart. Even though most of those words probably did, I just didn't like the fact that he had constantly had to look down at the paper to know what to address. Its just a personal opinion/dislike. I'm not attacking him. 

I do not believe he was a pedophila but I do think something else happened besides the flirting. I will not share this personal thought due to the hate I would probably receive for a simple thought. So that would be kept to myself. 

I would wait until this whole thing over. Guys, no hate, alright? I saw in the last A/N how people debated on this and just state your opinion on the video, that's all. Don't really fight with people, alright? Thanks guys. 

P.S- Right after this would be another Author's note for something else disregarding this situation. 

~Leah Out