1) I can't tell you the last time I cried if I want

Joshua

Last night, Matt and I ordered Taco Bell as a late snack since we both had long days at work.

I'm pretty sure that my stomach is upset or I have food poisoning.

I have never been this nauseous before.

I feel nauseous and cannot keep anything down, not even water from craft services.

My studio manager came to check on me in the bathroom and even got me a change of clothes.

I have a record label meeting today to discuss my new single, "Hope", which is being released on Monday. Now, I am going to have to postpone it. I can barely walk out of the bathroom without feeling nauseous.

I need all the prayers I can get if I am going to be back to record for the rest of September.

"Matthew." I sob into my cell phone as I take a break from vomiting into the toilet.

I really don't feel well.

"I can't tell you the last time I cried if I want." I sob through the phone and can hear a production assistant call my boyfriend of two years to set.

It's only 9:30 a.m. and I'm already interrupting my boyfriend at work.

"Baby, talk to me. Use your words, babe. What's going on? Did the label deny your single again? You never call me, Matthew. Bubs, what's wrong? You sound sick." Matt said through the phone while someone applied concealer onto his face, making him scrunch up his nose.

"Don't feel good. Need cuddles." I hang up when I start to feel sick again and throw up for the fourth time in the last hour.

I cannot let my boyfriend see me like this.

I need to call someone else to pick me up.

As soon as I leave the bathroom stall to go wash my hands, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket since I put it on 'do not disturb' mode.

This better not be the label forcing me to go to a meeting smelling like a dumpster.

Matty Boyfriend: Babe, Sofia is going to pick you up at 10 since her studio is nearby. She is taking you to urgent care. Please don't fight her. I wish I could come to get you and cuddle. I'll be off of set by 5 p.m. Sending you all the love and animal memes I can find till my call time. Xxx

I quickly wash my hands and then type out a message to my boyfriend who is always one step ahead of me

Joshy Bear: You are always one step ahead of me. The best boyfriend ever. I don't know what I would do without you. Miss you a million. Trying not to throw up again till 10. Xxx

Matty Boyfriend: I'll pick up some stomach relaxers and heating pads from Walgreens after my day is over. Making a mental note not to order Taco Bell ever again.