11) Lately, everyone's bringing me down

A/N: had to add some sad boi Joshy. I'm Sorry.

There's gonna be some time skips after this chapter.

It's also mid November here.

***************************

Joshua

I hate everything.

I hate everyone.

I hate being pregnant.

I hate Matt.

He didn't tell me that he was watching movies with Olivia and Conan fucking Gray the other night.

He could have told me!

We tell each other everything.

I even feel comfortable throwing up around him, stupid morning sickness!

I hate life.

Manda wants me to do a press interview and tell everyone that the baby is Olivia's. Make it seem like Matt and I broke up. I got back together with her. We made a mistake one night. Then the scandal covers my MPREG disorder story. It's honestly the stupidest idea ever. Haven't told Matt yet.

I think Indigo Record's idea is homophobic. They want me to say I had sex with a female and not a male. That basically means I have to say I am not queer in front of everyone. And that I cheated on Matt.

I'm still mad at him because I had to find out he was at Olivia's through Sof. Sofia and I are super close and practically siblings off-screen. Somehow she knows everything, even celebrity gossip.

I drove off to mini-tour rehearsals before he could even park his precious red Camaro in the downstairs garage of our apartment.

I haven't even had breakfast yet. Usually, Matt makes something for me since I can't cook.

I'll grab something from craft services at the studio.

"Josh, can we talk before you go in to rehearse with your band?" I see my manager, Manda walk over to me wearing her fancy heels as I walk into the Indigo Records rehearsal area.

It's the last rehearsal before we hit the road.

I missed a few rehearsals because I wasn't feeling well and I had doctor's appointments.

I hope it doesn't affect my stage presence.

I'm almost three months along and I'm showing....fuck

"Yes, of course." I follow her into her office and carefully shut the door behind me.

"So here's the plan B since you don't want to talk to Olivia after the success of you guy's duet. I talked with Indigo execs, we believe that it is best for you to put the baby up for adoption. It will help the media steer away from the baby story and go back to discussing your upcoming album." I open my mouth in shock and realize that my album release date has been pushed even further back on her handy dandy desk calendar.

If I sign off from Indigo Records, I have no label or manager.

I don't even have an acting job as Ricky anymore.

The curtains closed.

I could ask Matt if I could be on "Begin Again" but I'm mad at him.

"How the hell is getting rid of my baby going to get the media interested in my debut album that you keep pushing back?!" I get up and angrily scream at her even though stress isn't good for the pregnancy.