15) Even when I'm a thousand miles away, I wish that I could stay with you

Joshua

I am 4 months and two weeks along. Matt and I have been in Atlanta for about a month. It's a great place for me. My record label gives me breaks to grab something to eat or go to the bathroom. The guy I write songs with understands MPREG! it's a huge deal to me since I feel like an outsider.

Fans still come up to me and ask for autographs or photos. I still pull my shirt down or wear Matt's L hoodie to cover my bump. Lately, I have gotten a lot of in-person stares and hate comments. I don't mind it now. I think that's something you have to deal with when you are a celebrity and have a following.

Today's the last day that my sister Claire is going to be in Atlanta. We're spending the day looking at baby boutiques. I like boutiques rather than places like Target Buy Buy Baby or Carter's. The boutiques are less crowded and I have the option to get a private personal shopper. Claire is also good at knitting. I know that he's gonna be a summer baby but a baby needs a blanket. I have to either find him one or have one of my sisters make one.

Almost everyone knows that I am pregnant unless you live under a rock. Even Olivia knows. I haven't asked her how she's doing at Indigo Records yet. I have a feeling Manda loves her.

"Stop fidgeting with your hoodie or shall I say, Matt's hoodie. You look fine big brother." I feel Claire nudge my shoulder while we are walking down the street to Baby Beginnings.

"I'm cold." I state blandly to her.

"I don't believe that at all." I see her roll her eyes while she walks ahead of me.

"I am not fragile." I roll my eyes back at her while I watch her hold the shop door open for me.

"I am being nice. Someone's moody, today." I walk into the store and hold the door for her while she sticks her tongue at me.

"Sorry, my mood swings are really bad during the second trimester. I hate it." I whisper to her while we wave at the shopkeeper.

I watch her lean over to hug me. I needed this hug. I missed my sisters.

"Hi, welcome to Baby Beginnings. My name is Marissa. How can I help you?" I let go of Claire's hug and see the lady from the front desk walk up to us.

She doesn't seem like a screaming fan or a crazy paparazzi who will spill my location. She's a middle-aged woman who may be a mother herself. Clair picked a good place to shop first.

I'm actually not going shopping, I am window shopping.

I don't wanna buy anything until I am sure that I want it in the nursery.

"I'm not really sure where to start, to be honest. I know I'm expecting a boy." I feel my cheeks heat up and confess it to her even though she probably saw it in the press.

In every media article, it says I am pregnant with Matt's baby. Some articles say that the gender is unknown. ANd other articles say that it's a boy. Of course, there are those last few articles that say that the baby is Olivia's and Matt is just a cover-up because she doesn't want the baby. I've scrolled past a few news article headlines on TikTok. It's absurd.

I blame Indigo Records for those rumors.

I still see them on my feed and Matt keeps trying to delete my apps. I can download what I want.

"I can show you where the cribs are first and then we can look at strollers in another area of the store. You are going to need diapers too. Lots of them." I listen to her rattle off while I look at Claire and give her a look that says, this is overwhelming.