23) Hmm, I'm sorry

Joshua

It's February 10th. My album Release party is tonight at 11:00 pm.

I am very fat and I hate it. I am officially 5 months pregnant but I feel like I am 6.

I will be 6 months pregnant in a week or so.

I wasn't listening to the doctor at my last appointment that I went to by myself.

I don't remember what he said about having a delivery plan this early.

I zoned out on it and thought about Matt.

Matt's been gone for almost three weeks. Well, not gone but not here.

He's at home in Arkansas taking care of family and snow.

I don't know how much it snowed in Arkansas. I haven't watched the news since the incident with the girl and her father when Sofia was here.

She promised to be at the album release party tonight but she's currently shooting another movie. I don't know if any of my friends from HSMTMTS are coming. Even Matt is gone from my life.

Well, we are still getting married. It just feels weird without him for almost a month.

On set, we were always messing around, playing instruments, or even sleeping on set.

Even Saylor is coming to Atlanta for my album problem.

Sojo is getting back together but I'm not really excited about that anymore.

I miss Matt. I understand that he needs to be at home with his family. He lost his grandma and his sister has been through trauma and therapy.

Life just feels empty at the apartment without him to rub my back or hug me if I need to have a good cry because of kicks.

I am going to be honest, I've eaten two meals a day since Sofia left Atlanta.

It's not that I am not hungry, I forget to eat sometimes when I have so many interviews or meetings at the record label office.

Matt is the only person I have texted multiple times a day. Sofia has been busy with modeling projects and movies. Saylor is doing a play in California and flying in here for my album release. My parents are on the West Coast time. And Adrian is busy with his own music.

Joshua Cornett: Matt, are you coming home soon?

Joshua Cornett: My album comes out tonight at midnight. I hope you make it to the party at the record label. I left you a guest pass.

Joshua Cornett: Junior is making me feel dizzy and fatigued today. I hope tonight goes well. I usually go to bed at 11 pm.

Joshua Cornett: Oh, did you get me another Razorbacks hoodie? I love you. I am sorry I don't say it enough.

Maybe he's on the plane right now?

Arkansas isn't far from Atlanta.

Maybe he had to shoot some stuff for his movie in another state.

Maybe his phone is off while he's with family?

While I am looking through my contacts to see if I have Matt's sister's number, I hear the doorbell ring.

I am not expecting anyone until tonight.

Weird.

I look out through the peephole since I am being cautious about fans and paparazzi.