27) Oh, why can't we try one more time?

Josh

Okay, so I forced Matt to go to the pharmacy and supermarket and get takeout so I could call someone.

Olivia and I are talking again.

I've kept this a secret from my fiance for weeks.

I'm helping her get out of Indigo Records she realized that it's a hot mess full of assholes.

"Sorry for cursing, Leo" I whisper to my bump and get my iPad out.

I love the name Leo. I just need a perfect middle name for him.

I place the iPad on my bump and wait for her to call.

I don't know why I'm so nervous.

She knows I'm pregnant and engaged.

We don't have drama anymore besides what the tabloids say about us having a baby to say that Matt is straight.

It's bullshit.

"Hey, Josh! How's my favorite godson?" I see Dara pop up on the screen

"Uh hi, Dara. Where is Olivia? He's not here yet. I wish he could hurry up." I mention my baby touching my stomach.

"Fixing her makeup in the bathroom. How are you doing?" Dara says while holding Olivia's phone.

"Can you please not mention to Matt that I'm talking to Olivia again?" I bite my lip and take a sip of the water he left for me to drink.

"Okay..... Why? and you didn't answer my question." Dara says as if she can tell that something is up.

"No reason. I'm okay. Been better. Still hate being in bed a lot." I shrug my shoulders and hold up my iPad.

Dara starts to say a word and suddenly Olivia come behind her and grabs her phone back. I watch the two women talk and press mute on the call.

I have no idea what's going on.

Olivia looks like she's been crying and Dara seems like she wants to talk to me again.

"Hello, ladies? I'm still here." I say to my screen even though they put me on mute.

I watch Dara as she takes back Olivia's phone. Olivia leaves the screen.

Shouldn't this call be private?

"She'll be back. She needs some expresso." I stare at Dara on the screen blankly.

"Is she okay?" I ask for the first time in a long time.

I haven't checked in on her in a while. Olivia calls to ask me how the baby is doing but we never talk about how we are doing ourselves.

"Let's just say I'm going to kill Infred Records." Dara says quietly.

"Indigo Records." I correct her.

"So why didn't you tell your future hubby that you are talking to Olivia again?" Dara stares at me and waves to someone.

"Because I didn't want to," I mumble to her.

Also, I don't want Matt to ask me any more questions.

I am fine.

"When's the baby shower? I'm spoiling my godson." Dara continues to talk and I start to get bored because this is not why I called Olivia.

"Never. I'm not having a party. Forget it. Where is Olivia? I need to talk to her." I demand Dara and can tell that she is stalling.

"Josh, he's your son. Celebrate your special day. Olivia is in the kitchen." Dara says as if she's still stalling.