3) Well, I'll be fine

Joshua

Last night I fell asleep in Matt's arms and didn't even get up to use the restroom once. I was scared that he would leave me after my pregnancy announcement, and I couldn't bear to leave his arms. I was shaken up after my long day throwing up in the Indigo Records restroom, going to urgent care, and getting an exam, and the results back. The morning sickness really does drain all your energy out.

This morning, I forgot that I couldn't drink coffee and took a sip since I was too tired to throw it out. Matt was smart enough to throw it in the sink though. I'm so thankful he stayed. I don't know what I'd do without him by my side after the show. I basically had my millionth panic attack after HSMTMTS ended. It was a big crisis. Matt helped me calm down a lot and reassured me that my music career would be a success.

I also have my fellow cast members to text when I need a friend. I am really thankful for my family. Juls, picked up my car from Indigo Records yesterday afternoon and bought it to Matt and I's apartment complex. Sof texted me a hundred times this morning to check on me. Joe sent me a cow meme to cheer me up since he heard that I was sick. Frankie sent me a daily self-care checklist list but little does he know, I'm actually going to work today. No, sef-care. I have to sit in this single-release meeting and discuss the album release date since I missed it yesterday.

There are no days off in the music industry.

As I turn my car off and park in the Indigo Records parking lot, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's Saylor, Sof and I's 'SaySoJo' group chat. They are checking in on me after yesterday's incident.

Sof: Hey, just wanted to check in and see if you needed anything before I head to hip hop class.

JB: Feel worse than I did yesterday. Need prayers and hugs. Do you guys want to grab dinner at In and Out tonight?

Say: What did I miss? Josh, heard you are not feeling well. Please rest, don't go to work.

Sof: I'm free for dinner after my 6 p

Sof: I'm free for dinner after my 6 p.m. class. Gotta head home and shower though. Can we have dinner at 7?

Say: That works for me. Josh, are you sick? I'm worried about you. You are like a brother to me.

JB: See you guys tonight at In and Out on Melbourne Street at 7. Indigo Records is calling my name...

Say: Sof, what's going on? Is Josh sick? All I heard from Matt was that he was violently vomiting yesterday.

I don't bother to reply to Saylor. I'll explain the situation to my friends another time.

I have to be on time for this single release meeting or else management will be mad at me. I pull down my sweatshirt that I stole from Matt which is his size, and head into the building.