2♛

Chapter 2 Evil BFFs
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"No, no, no, NO! I am not going to your stupid ball Gale!" I stated, crossing my arms and plopping down on my bed.

Even though 18 June was a Thursday, our school was kind enough to make it a holiday. Whopeedo! Not.

"But you're my BEST FRIEND! Sapphire PLEASE! It's my seventeenth birthday!" Gale widened her amber coloured innocent looking eyes. But I've known her since we were babies, I was not falling for that.

"What do you want?" I raised my right eyebrow at her.

"Nothing!" She replied, batting her long eyelashes at me.

I glared at her.

"I want you to meet someone at the Ball and be all romantic! In other words...I practically wanted to set you up. That is why I invited the whole school! I have Hayden but you are...so lonely." She admitted, twisting her fingers and pacing around the room.

Hayden Nicklaus is her boyfriend. They've been together for two years. He's the type of guy who has peircings everywhere on his face and is always in detention. Nice choice? I know right. But she insists that he is very nice. Sometimes.

"I've had a few crushes and there's a guy who even confessed to me in sixth grade!" I shouted while she snorted. For her that obviously was not enough.  "Just like how dinosaurs once roamed the earth, probably, I am NEVER going to that Ball." I shouted crossing my arms and turning my head away from her.

Then, the door slammed open.

"Sapphire Addriene Lucilia Juin Light! Don't scream at your friends!" My mum scolded, throwing a pillow at my face. She turned to Gale, "Hello Gale! Do you want some cookies?" Gale chuckled, taking a chocolate chip cookie. Actually two chocolate chip cookies.

Why does she have to say my full name?! Ugh!

I face palmed.

I reached out for a cookie but my mom smacked my hand away. I pouted at her and she rolled her eyes before chunking a cookie between my lips.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Hey guys, Sorry for all the wrong grammars and spellings and the short chap but please continue reading :)
This is a picture of Sapphire's house.

♛Faith