16♚

Chapter 16♔ Guy Problems
Lucas Summer 

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

"Mom? Are you home." My voice echoed through the mansion, followed by the sound of the main door closing behind me.

The whole family just moved in here a week a ago so that, as my parents say, we can get friendly with the neighbours. I already drove around town and memorized the whole area.

"Lucas, is that you?!" A shrill and high pitched voice answered me.

Shit. She is back.

"It is you!" A girl, the same age as me, came out of the kitchen dressed in nothing but a skimpy red two-piece bikini and a white apron.

"What the hell are you doing here Camilla?! And where's my parents?" I snapped. This girl is Camilla Nadi Lustra, my father wants me to marry her for business but I do not want to. Her father and dad are business partners and they want they're business to expand by making me marry her. She's not exactly loyal in our 'relationship', she still hooks up with guys even though we 'supposed' to marry each other someday. But I won't marry her though, it just proves that she's a bitch.

"They went out dear." She said. "So we have the house all to ourselves." She whispered seductively, walking to me and placing her hand on my chest.

"I will be in my room. And if you disturb me...I will make sure you are never coming back to this house." I threatened. I removed her hand and stomped to the second floor. Once in my room, I immediately locked the door and groaned in anger.

Why does she have to be here?! She just ruined my good mood.

I took out my black laptop from my desk and sat on my bed. I opened YouTube and started to watch vines. They make me laugh and remove some of the stress.

Half way through the 1 hour video, my phone beeped.

4.58pm
Hayden: Hurt her and say goodbye to your dick -Gale
8411 0651(Sapphire)

4.58pm
Me: Thanks Gale, Hayden :)

4.59pm
Hayden: Srsly? A smiley face? R u 5 or something?

I looked at his text message and smiled, deciding not to reply him. Instead I quickly added the number in my contacts. For minutes I stared at the phone, deciding whether I should message her or not. Should I? Will she think I'm weird cause I have her number? I continued staring at the phone like she was going to pop out if it.

♚♔♚♔♚♔

"LUCAS FEU SUMMER! COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wait!" I shouted back, throwing my phone on my bed. Forgetting that I locked the door, my nose hit the door and I groaned clutching my nose and hurrying out of the room.

"What is it?" I asked running down the stairs.

"Where did you go last night?!" I sighed. That was my mom, her raven black hair, with some white strips, was in a bun and she was wearing her white glasses. She was in a black pencil skirt and white blouse with a black tie.

"I told you, my friend's girlfriend was having her birthday party and he wanted me to attend." I explained, still clutching my nose and massaging it.

"I am asking why you did not come home." She snapped impatiently. My mom was always very overprotective of Wendy and I.

"It was late. The party ended at 12 midnight. I could not come home. Dad said that I am not allowed to enter the house past 10." I shrugged. It's coming.