4♛

Chapter 4 The Masquerade Ball
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

The limousine we were in came to a stop. Crap. I thought. I looked out the window and came face-to-face with a tall castle-like building.

Not noticing Alexis, Scarlet and Jade get out of the car, I stayed put staring at the castle. "Sapphire, get out of the car." Scarlet commanded, tapping her foot on the ground as she searched for something in her dark red purse.

"U-u-um, I think I'll go back home." I replied laughing nervously, moving to the end of the limo. I regret. I really regret.

"Sapphire, sweety. Get out of the car." Jade said with a creepy smile on her face. That was all it took to get me out. I nodded nervously and hesitantly, I did not want to die here.

"It's gonna be okay Saph, this ain't your first party anyways." Alexis tried to console me, patting my back. Actually it kind of is... or is it my second? I'm not so sure anymore.

I straightened and scanned for any people.

Ew! I wish I didn't see that! Why are so much people making out all the time? I gagged, my eye twitching.

"Saph? Are you okay?" Scarlet asked, standing beside me.

"I just saw Snow sucking another guy's face." I stuck out my tongue, pointing to a girl with pale, almost white, blonde hair making out with a blonde haired guy behind a tree. Her back was pressed to the tree and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"Ignore her. Probably her new victim. I feel sorry for the guy though," Jade butted in, overhearing our conversation.

Her name is not Snow, it's just what we call her. Because her hair is almost as white as Snow. Her real name is Whitney Daemon. And yes, she is Jade's younger sister. But she acts nothing like Jade. She has a bitch attitude that most of the girls hate, excluding the ones like her. Aka, sluts and hoes.

I nodded and proceeded to the entrance.

A guard at the entrance stopped us, "Um, girls you need to put your phones here."

Alexis let out a loud and dramatic gasp, widening her eyes.

"But, but WHY?!" Alexis screamed, clutching her phone to her chest like it was her life line. It probably is considering the amount of time she wastes on it.

"Lady Gale said everyone must put any electronics in this box." He said as he pointed to a black and orange box. I peeked inside and saw about hundred phones. Wow.

I snorted when he said 'lady'. Since when was Gale a lady?

"Alexis, just give it up." I said as I dropped my phone in the box, taking Alex's phone and dropping it inside too.

Alexis stood there for a few seconds before walking to us with her shoulders slumped and her lips in a pout.

When we entered I began to feel self conscious about what I was wearing and began to scratch at the corset.

I was wearing a baby pink dress that had a corset which was very tight. Very. It had a heart tube style and it was floor length hiding my gold stilettos. I was wearing a light pink wrist watch which was outlined with the color gold and a golden locket. My blonde hair was in a bun with a few hair coming out framing my face, it was tied together with a golden bow. I was only wearing pink lip gloss and nothing else. I was wearing gold gloves with flakes of pink and a pink half mask with golden feathers.

Scarlet was also wearing a floor length dress, it was dark red. It clung to her like a second skin, showing her curves, it had a slit that stopped at her upper thighs. It had a sling design, one side had a sleeve and the other was sleeveless. She was wearing beige star earrings. She was also wearing the beige charm bracelet her boyfriend gave her. She had red with beige outlined wedges, she was wearing a beige mask with red swirls which covered her entire face. Her light brown hair was loose and the bottom was curled, and red wrist lenght gloves. She was wearing dark red lipstick.

Alexis wearing a midnight blue dress that was slightly above her ankles showing her sky blue heels that contrasted the night sky and her leather anklet, that she never removes, as her only accessory. Her dress was in a mermaid design it also had a corset which was sky blue. Her brown hair was in a half bun tied with a midnight blue ribbon. She was wearing a sea blue mask covering half her face. Alexis didn't wear gloves cause she said it feels too itchy. She was wearing light pink lipstick.

Jade was wearing a yellow dress that was also puffy with black lines, it was until her ankles, it had sleeves that reached her elbows. It had a square neckline showing a revealing amount of her cleavage which I found really inappropriate though. She was wearing black sandals and yellow lightning bolt earrings. Her pale blond hair was loose and her bangs was tied up into a fountain. She was wearing a yellow mask with black swirls, it covered her entire face. Jade was wearing short black gloves with yellow lines.

As we walked in Jade suddenly let out a high pitched giggle. "I'm gonna go surprise Daimon!" She started jogging away from us. Good thing she wasn't wearing heels.

Daimon is her boyfriend, I'm not really sure what their story is...
I think they used to be best friends then enemies then friends then lovers. I think.

But Alexis and I were the only ones without a boyfriend.

We were lonely. Correction. Are.

"Guys! What took you so long!" Gale appeared screaming excitedly at us.

Gale was wearing a black dress that was also a tube it was also puffy, it also had an orange corset. It reached her ankles showing her orange high heels making her head reach my ears. She was wearing a black bandana with a black mask with orange feathers, it covered her whole face. She was wearing the rose necklace Hayden gave her. Cute!

"Please don't scream at us we're not deaf." Scarlet glared at her, fixing her hair.

"Sorry, Scarlet." Gale apologized smiling.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

This is the picture of the building. I'm horrible at descriptions, absolutely horrible. Sorry!!!

♛Faith