31♛

Chapter 31♕ Pirates Of The Carribean - Jack Sparrow
Alexis Sara

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

I sat up on the coffee table, rubbing my wrists. "Finally." I muttered. A girls' gotta do what a girls' gotta do.

I took the pillow in Sapphire's hands, throwing it at Gale's face. Gale lost her balance and they tried to catch her.

Perras!

I jumped from the table and ran up the stairs to Gale's room.

I could hear Gale running after me. But I was faster. I was a former gymnast in middle school but I'm still flexible.

I reached her room slamming the door open.

Without thinking, I took Gale's favourite dress from her cabinet.

It was a light pink dress with black stripes. Simple but elegant. It was Gale's pride. She made it herself. By the help of me of course.

I took the secret scissors from her drawer.

Gale came in panting. Her cheeks red. Believe it or not, Gale's house was big, I got lost once... twice.

I immediately held the scissors to the dress. Like a hostage. "You will let me leave this house. Or else... the dress gets it." I threatened.

Gale froze. Scarlet burst in followed my Jade, Saph and Sky.

They looked at the dress.

"Ooooh damn." Sky whispered.

I took a step back, the window was behind me. I could feel the wind. My eyes still locked with Gale's, I stepped on the ledge. It was not hard, considering I had no shoes on.

"Alex." Gale took a step. I put the scissors nearer to the dress. "Think rationally."

I rolled my eyes. "Was kidnapping me rational?"

Gale neared. I took a step back.

"Today was the day you almost caught Alexis Sara." I smirked, repeating Johnny Depp's words in Pirates Of The Carribean. Then I threw the dress to Gale's face, blocking her view.

I jumped, behind me was a tree. It was the way Gale would always sneak out.

"See you suckers!" I yelled behind me.