28♚

Chapter 28♔ Romeo
Lucas Summer

♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

"Dad you wanted to see me?" I asked, sitting down on the red leather chair opposite his table.

"I SAID NO MARCO! YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS I SAY SO!" Dad yelled into his Bluetooth before removing it from his ear and throwing onto the black painted walls. It broke into tiny little pieces before it landed on the carpeted floor.

Dad shook his head and faced me. "Oh. You're here."

I scratched the back of my neck.
"Yeah. Genia told me you called me. I'm here so what is it?"

Dad cracked his fingers. "It's about Sapphire Light."

I blushed. "W-what about her?"

Dad sighed and looked straight into my onyx eyes, his forest green eyes piercing mine. "I want you to stop seeing her. Or even talking to her."

My eyes narrowed and my brows furrowed. "Why? What's your problem with us?" I hissed. Everyone just seems to have a problem with both of us. Like, they don't want us to be together.

"I don't want you to get hurt. Jude does not approve of you. He doesn't want you in his daughter's life." Dad said.

I scoffed. "You think I'll stop talking to her just because of that? I won't. I don't care what Mr Light says. I do what I want to do. I like her dad! I can't let her go."

He paused and looked at me, shocked. I had never screamed at him before. Let alone disobey his orders.

Dad smiled weakly. "No. I knew you wouldn't listen." He laughed slightly. "Now, tell me more about Sapphire. She seems to have caught your attention."

Shit. I shouldn't have told him I like her...

I fidgeted in my seat. "Um..."

"Don't be shy! I'm your dad kiddo." Dad said, laughing loudly.

I scratched the back of my neck, again. "Um...she has golden blonde hair. She's really pretty. And really smart. She's nice. She helped Wendy when some classmates were bullying her. She is really pretty. When she smiles her eyes sparkle. She's so innocent and beautiful. Like a rose."

But don't forget roses have thorns...

Dad laughed again. "You must really like her! You called her pretty twice!" Dad stood up from the chair and walked to door. He beckoned me to follow him so I did. "When are you two gonna get married? After graduation or later on?"

If I was drinking water, I imagined to be spitting it at dad's face. But instead I blushed. I was thankful my tanned skin covered it.

"N-no... we're not even together. Yet." I said.

Dad sat on the sofa and I sat on the opposite chair. "Yet. So...when are you gonna ask her out?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe next month? I don't know. Her birthday? I remember her telling me it was on October 18."

"Mmh. That would be a good time. Good luck son." Dad said.

"Yeah, good luck bro." Wendy chirped, suddenly appearing from the staircase. "BTW, I heard everything." Then she was gone.

Dad chuckled and I remembered something. "Dad, can Camilla not live with us anymore?"

He laughed, "Sure Luke." He patted my back.

And suddenly, just like that, my dad and I were back to the old days.

Aftí eínai mia mágissa.

She's a witch.

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Lucas does like her!!!! Ohhhhhh! Next chappy will be in Alexis' POV.

♚Faith