13♛

Chapter 13♕ Necklace
Sapphire Light

♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

I opened my hand slowly.

I gasped.

"Oh My Go-"

"OMG! HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?! I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS!" Alexis screamed bursting into the room making me squeal and drop the necklace on the bed.

Recovering from the shock quickly, I put my blue blanket over it and quickly picking up my phone.

"Oh, Hey Alexis." I said awkwardly waving at her face.

"Saph, just stop. Whatever you're hiding, I do not care about it unless it is my phone." She said raising her hand up to silence me.

Wow. She doesn't even care. I guess I should be relieved?

"Because of you screaming at us, I don't think we had time to take your phone." I shrugged.

She laughed. Nervously pursing her lips together.

I groaned, "What did you do this time? Did you bring it inside with you?"

She nodded, guilty.

"Oh! So that's why you stopped after we gave our phones. I knew you were planning something." I jumped up, almost hitting my head on the ceiling.

"Shhhhhh! I don't want Scarlet to know. She's gonna kill me." She made a slicing motion with her hand on her neck, sticking her tongue out. I giggled, getting off the bunk bed.

"Since you were running maybe you dropped it?" I suggested, walking over to the mini fridge and taking two bottles of beer. I might be a Good Girl but beer is nice. Don't judge. I gave Alexis the second bottle opening it for her.

"OH NO! I think I did drop it..." Her face turned pale, but suddenly it face turned stone cold. "What if 'Anthony' got it?!"

"That is possible." I nodded, shrugging.

"Oh! What am I going to do?!" She screeched, clutching her damp dark brown hair.

"You do know he's in the same school as us right?" She nodded slowly. "You can just ask it from him."

"WHAT! Are you serious?! I'm not asking anything from HIM!"

"Why do you hate him so much? You just met him." I countered.

"I told you, he tried to take my first kiss!" She sneered coldly, making me flinch.

She sighed, "I'm sorry. It's just that he makes me so angry." Okay, so she noticed me flinch.

"I guess I should tell you." She sat on her bed gesturing for me to sit beside her.

"After we danced," she started. "He led me to a garden behind the castle."

Wow. That's what Lucas did...

"Then we talked and talked and I started having a crush on him." Then she started laughing and covered her face with her hand.

"Can you believe me? I just met him and I started having a crush on him. Then his phone rang, he told me to wait there for a while. But I didn't listen, as he was talking I hid behind a bush and listened. I heard the other guy on the phone say something about him not being able to kiss me." Her voice cracked and she covered her face with a pillow.

"A-after I heard that I quickly ran back to where we were and pretended to use my phone. When he came back he was silent, and then he took both my hands and leaned in. I knew what he was going to do. I slapped him and ran away. I must have left my phone when I ran away..."

What if Lucas was dared too? No, think about the good Sapphire. Think positive.

"Um, if it makes you feel better I have two classes with him." I suggested, giving an unsure smile.

"How is that supposed to help?"

"I could ask it from him?" I said unsure.

"You would do that?" She sniffed, taking her face out of the pillow.

I nodded.

"Thanks. I don't this think I can see him again after I slapped him." She stood up and wiped her face free of tears. " I guess I should wash my face before going out and watching with them."

I was alone in the room when she left for the toilet.

Even if she doesn't care she still might tell Gale. Or even worse. Jade.

Jade was known as the matchmaker of the school. She was the cause of half of the student population, dating. She kinds of scares me sometimes when she suddenly screams and points at a girl and boy then say they should be together. She's scary that way.

I got on my bed, closed the lamp, and lay down. The darkness closing in on me.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

OH! What do you think happened between Alexis and 'Anthony' or Zach? BTW instead of a ring I made it into a necklace.:)

♛F_CN