10♛

Chapter 10 First Kisses
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♛♛♕♛♕

"Lucas? What is this?" I asked.

"A corral."

"So does that mean there's a..."

"Yes, there is a horse." He said, nodding his head, making his shaggy black hair shake.

He looks so cute...His hair looks so soft...I want to touch it...Why the hell am I thinking that?!

"Where is it?" I asked impatiently, snapping out of my 'Lucas' trance.

"It will appear soon enough."

"When?"

"Just wait."

A few minutes of silence.

"Lucas. Where i- "

Again I was cut off but this time it wasn't Lucas.

I was cut off by a neighing sound.

"She's here." Lucas smiled and walked into the corral, jumping over the decayed wooden fence.

"Wait up!"

I jumped the fence after Lucas, but suddenly my left ankle stung of unbearable pain once I had landed.

"AH!" I screamed as I fell to the dirt.

My hands automatically reached for my left foot. I touched it and it stung again. My eyes teared up.
I took out my stilettos so that I could be more comfortable and massaged my injured ankle.

Lucas must have heard my scream for he came sprinting back to my side, crouching beside me.

"What is it?!" Lucas asked searching my face for an injury.

"I-I think I sprained my ankle." I replied, my eyes threatened to release the tears I was holding back.

"Crap." His eyebrows furrowed as if he was thinking.

"Wait a sec." And with that he ran away to somewhere.

Leaving me alone.

In a corral.

In the middle of the forest.

He left me...

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

I let it roll down my cheeks followed by my soft sobs.

"Yo, Saph!"

He came back!

I wiped the tears away and inhaled and exhaled, relaxing myself and hoping he didn't see me cry.

"I got you something!"

Instead of hearing footsteps running. I heard hoofs.

Hoofs?

"Eek!" I screeched, surprised, as Lucas carried me and placed me on the back of the cream white horse.

"What are you doing?!"

"You can't walk so I placed you on Amaranth." He smiled casually as he lead the horse to I don't know where.

Amaranth? Must be her name. I stroked her mane earning a snort.

"Where are we going?" I inquired.

"We'll just stay here and play games or stuff. Something to keep me out of bored-ness." His face lit up at his created word his onyx eyes glistening.