34♛

Chapter 34♕ Forgiven
Alexis Sara

♔♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♚

I hid behind the post. The bell rang five minutes ago but I am scared that Gale might be waiting for me. The perra is literally crazy. She will get her revenge and I am not gonna die today. I'm too young.

What's first period? I checked my phone. My tongue stuck out. Physics with Mrs Vivian. Ew. I hate that perra.

Holding my breath, I tiptoed into the school. Acting like if I made a sound, I would be shot. Getting caught by Gale is worse though.

I was two doors away from my classroom but someone grabbed me. Knowing I would scream, they covered my mouth and the other hand was over my abdomen, pulling me into an empty classroom.

Shit Gale's got me! But I felt the hands. They were muscular like a guy's hand. And the smell. Dear God, the smell was intoxicating. It smelled like peppermint and aftershave. I stopped struggling. My captor was holding me tightly to his chiseled chest. I could literally feel his abs from his shirt.

I hate my fucking weakness for aftershave!!!

"If I remove my hand, will you scream?" Yeah, most likely. "Forget I asked about that." The voice was familiar but I could not point it out.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for trying to kiss you."

Kiss me?! Ese bastardo Zachary! I started to struggle again but his grip was tight.

But he continued. "I've liked you, since seventh grade. I've watched you from afar. Sorry if I sound creepy. But in my eyes, you were the most beautiful thing I have seen. Your sparkling turquoise eyes were so beautiful and innocent. You were different from the other girls." I stopped struggling. "But, my brother saw you in the same way. That night. We made a bet. I agreed, I didn't want another thing to get stolen from me by my brother. I tried to kiss you and I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your first kiss. I thought maybe a lot of boys have kissed you cause you're beautiful. I thought it wouldn't matter. I'm sorry." After the last line, he let go of me.

I turned and looked at him. His baby blue eyes staring into mine. Like he saw me...for me. It was filled with hope.

Hoping that I will forgive him?

I noticed his left cheek was slightly red.

Sapphire.

"I forgive you." I whispered.

I ran out of the room.

I know what it feels like to not be forgiven.

I don't want anyone else to feel the same pain.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

HAPPY NEW YEAR

♛Faith