40♚

Chapter 40♔ Bets & Sex Life
Lucas Summer

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

"Let's make a bet!" Skylar shouted, a grin plastered on her tanned face.

We all sat in a karaoke booth just a few blocks away from school.

Girls sat at the left side and guys at the right. In the middle was the television. There were eight microphones. And, did I mention we had to squeeze? The seats were so small. I would've thanked God for that but...

There was eleven of us. Sapphire, Gale, Michelle, Jade, Scarlet, Skylar, Hayden, Daimon, Zachary, Gerard and me.

"What bet?" Zachary asked, seeming uninterested as he stared at a certain turquoise eyed girl.

Skyalr smirked. "We send one person out from each gender and have a drinking contest."

"That's it?" Zachary asked, averting his eyes and looking through the song list.

"Shut up! I wasn't finished." Skylar smacked his head. "Loser needs to sing. Which means everyone else in the same gender."

"So...all we have to do is drink?" Daimon raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Yes." Skylar smiled. I've heard rumors. Rumors that Skylar can drink. A lot.

"I'm not going against her," Gerard said, shaking his head. And I think what Gerard just said proves it. I mean, after all he does live her.

"Um... I'm not drinking either. I vote Hayden!" I shouted, poimting at Hayden.

At the same time, all the boys pointed at him. What a great team!

"Fine." He grumbled, reaching out to take a bottle.

"I'll go!" Skylar excitedly took a bottle too.

"First one down!" Skylar pressed the mouth of the bottle to her lips.

This was the biggest mistake of my life.

♚♔

"I win!" Skylar shouted, slamming her third bottle down on the table.

Hayden was snoring, his head against the wall. He fainted after his second bottle but Skylar just kept on drinking.

"I can't believe you went against Sky." Alexis shook her head. "No one can win against her."

"Aren't we underage?" I asked, though I have drank before.

"I have my ways." Skylar slurred, her cheeks red and her arms

"So, who wants to pick the song?" Scarlet asked, taking the book from Zachary's lap.

"Me!" Alexis snatched the book from Scarlet. Scarlet glared at Alexis but Alexis just sheepishly smiled and Scarlet decided to let it go. Scarlet isn't a hard person to deal with.

She flipped the pages and pointed to one. "Girl Almighty by One Direction. There's five of you isn't there? Wake that idiot up."

Daimon poured a glass of water over Hayden's face. Hayden's arms flailed around before kicked Daimon's dick and falling off the chair. Daimon clutched his dick but managed to stay seated. His face was really red though.

"Fu...ck...yo...u." Daimon managed to say, his face beet red.

"Finally karma came for you!" Gale shouted, throwing a pillow at Hayden's face. "You didn't deserve that blow job!"

Everyone stared at them with their mouths wide open.

What the hell.

"I knew you two were secretly having sex in the toilet!" Zach shouted,shaking his head at them.

Gale looked at him and he shut his mouth.

What the fuck is happening?

"Can you guys just sing? I'm not interested on your sex life. No offence Gale." Alexis said, patting Gale's arm.

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔