41♛

Chapter 41♕ One Whole Day
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"Can you guys just sing? I'm not interested in your sex life. No offence Gale," Alexis said, patting Gale's arm while Gale scowled at her.

Lucas was just staring at the microphone, Hayden was hiccuping, Daimon was staring at space, Zachary was staring at Alexis and Gerard was staring at Scarlet. Oh. Gerard is staring at Red. Ohh. There's something happenin' here. I smiled as I quoted lyrics from Girl Almighty.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked, my finger hovering above the play button.

"Fine," Lucas, Hayden, Daimon, Zachary and Gerard said at the same time as they picked up the microphones. The five of them stared lazily at me waiting for me to press play.

I pressed the play button.

"I don't think I'm ready for this," Jade whispered to my ear as the first line came on.

♛♕

"I think I just died," Alexis stated dryly, turning the music off halfway through the song.

"I was about to sing my line!" Zach complained, glaring at Alex.
He stood over her, Alex looking up at him and scowling.

Alex stood up but he was still taller. Zach smirked. "Oh!" He pouted. "You need to get taller. Shorty."

"Hey! Are you insulting me?" Gale butted in, she was about to stand but I pushed her back down on the chair.

"Shh. Don't ruin ZachLexis," I whispered.

She made a face at me, "You suck at making ship names." I shrugged.

When we turned back to them, Alex was standing on the sofa and smirking down at Zach. "Peasants gotta bow down." Alexis said, smiling at him.

He growled. Alex was just one inch taller, standing on the chair.

"I think the girls should sing. The boys have no talent," Scarlet said, turning to Lucas. "Except you, you're the only one with talent among all of them."

Lucas grinned and the rest of the boys glared at him, scoffing.

"Whatever," Gerard muttered, crossing his arms.

"Tch," Hayden's eyes were narrowed at Lucas.

"You're all just jealous!" Lucas said, rubbing defeat in their faces.

Gerard and Hayden grabbed his shoulders. "Excuse me ladies," Gerard said. "We need to have a talk with him."

I shook my head. "Nah uh. You're just going to beat him up. And I will not allow his face to be ruined," I pulled his arm away and seated him beside me.

Gerard pouted and Hayden 'tched' again.

A hand pushed mine and Lucas' shoulder. Michelle sat between us, using a pillow to barricade herself from Lucas. She growled at Lucas and Lucas shrank away from her.

Oh man.

♛♕

"Don't you think it's funny?" Skylar asked, munching on a cookie.

After the karaoke, Michelle went somewhere else and the boys went hone. But us girls, went to my house to gossip. Or something.

"What's funny?" Scarlet responded, looking through my bookshelf.

"You guys," Sky pointed to us. "And your boyfriends are all friends. Everyone in our group has a boyfriend from Hayden's group. Weird right? I mean, except for me. I'm a lone wolf." Sky howled for effects making me giggle.