15♚

Chapter 15♔ Stalking
Lucas Summer

♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔

"Can you guys come over?" I said over the phone to Gerard, Zach, Daimon and Hayden.

You probably do not know Gerard, he is one of my best buds too but he did not come to the ball even though he is also going to switch schools, like me.

"K can." Stupid Zach and 'K', I have a feeling that is his favourite word.

"Um...sure." Gerard can be shy sometimes.
Key word: sometimes.

"I have to ask Jade." That was Daimon, since he and Jade are dating he has to ask her for permission for everything first.

"No need my man, the girls are having a sleepover at Gale's." Hayden informed him. "I'm coming too."

"See you guys at 1pm." Before they could reply, I hung up and looked at my watch.

12.31pm

I jogged up the stairs and into my room, closing the door. I stripped out of my running sweatpants and grey goodie. I just came back from my morning jog and I was sweating very much.

I got into the bathroom, locking the door, I switched on the heater and showered.

Sapphire. That's the only thing I think about now. I laughed at my idoticness. Aren't I the biggest playboy in my old school? Why do I keep on thinking of her. Sapphire. I just met her. Do I like her? She is like a witch. And I'm in her control. Sorcière.

♚♔♚♔♚♔

I unlocked the door of the bathroom, a towel around my waist, to find four idoits sitting on my clean bed.

"What the fuck are you idiots doing here?" To be honest I actually was not surprised. They did this type of shit all the time.

"You invited us here." Daimon replied in a bored tone while looking through my DVDs.

"Besides it is already past 1." Hayden reasoned, switching channels every second. I really feel like she's controlling me. Now I can't even keep track of time.

"You invited us here, so what are we going to do now?" Zach said as Gerard laid down on my bed, his eyes slowly closing.

"Hey, Gale said she was going to the mall." Hayden said.

"So?" I rolled my eyes, what does he want to do now?

"She is going with her best friends....including Sapphire." As soon as he said her name, my face turned beet red.

"Wait, does Lucas have a crush?!" Gerard shouted, he knows that I never liked a girl before so it's kind of big news...

"No..." I mumbled, taking out some clothes from my wardrobe.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! He's lying! He likes her!" Zach shouted too.

"He likes her! He likes her! He likes her! He likes her! He likes her! He likes-" They chanted but were cut off by me slamming the bathroom door in their stupid faces. I heard them from the other side of the door still laughing.

I put on my grey turtleneck and blue jeans. I unlocked the bathroom door and got out of my bedroom.

"Bitch! What took you so long?" Zach shouted from the bottom of the stairs when I was about to go down.

"Just a second," when I reached the bottom I walked to the door behind Hayden. "Dude, where are we going?"

"You wanted to stalk Sapphire so I asked Gale where they we're going. They are going to Rosewood Mall to do shopping." He shrugged.