12♚

Chapter 12♔ Bitchy Exes
Lucas Summer 

♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

I messed up so badly! What the hell was wrong with me! Shit! I stole her first kiss. She's gonna hate me.

"Yo dude, what's wrong with you?" Hayden asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I messed up." I mumbled. "I messed up real bad."

"Well dude what did you do? Does it have something to do with that Blondie?" Zach asked.

♚♔Flashback♚♔♚♔♚♔♚

"So liking the party so far?" Zach asked, patting my shoulder and handing me a drink.

"Yeah. It's good." I replied, scanning the crowd. I smirked when I found the person I was looking for. "Zach, I can see Alexis." I pointed to her and Zach almost spit out his drink.

"How do you even recognise her? That picture I showed you was in seventh grade!" He complained.

"She didn't really change." I said, still staring at their table. It was not Alexis who caught my eye, but a blonde beauty. She looks so lonely sitting there by herself. "Who's that girl beside Alexis?" I asked Zach.

"Oh. That's her friend. And she doesn't have a boyfriend by the way." Zach smirked at me and I punched his shoulder.

My hand gripped the glass tightly, "Why is Whitney here?"

"I don't know."

"Let's go over there." I pulled Zach to the table.

♚End Of Flashback♔♚♔♚♔

"Yeah."

"Was she good?" Zach asked.

"Ew. The fuck! I didn't do it with her you freak! I stole her first kiss!" I roared in frustration and started pacing the room.

"Oh! Damn! Her first kiss? You screwed dude." Hayden said patting me on the shoulder.

Suddenly he froze."Wait, did you say Blondie?" He asked looking at Zach. His face was mixed with shock and fear.

"Yeah. Why?" Zach asked curiously.

"Was she wearing a pink mask?" He asked again, more nervously, rubbing his hands together.

"Yeah." This time it was I who answered.

"You're gonna die. Man you're screwed. I'm screwed! You took her first kiss!" Hayden panicked. He was always the calm but now... what the hell happened.

Does he like her!? He already has a girlfriend!

"Why are you so panicky?" I questioned, in a tone of jealousy. I can't help it.

"She's going to kill me." He started, repeating it over and over again.

"Just fucking say it!" I yelled in his face impatiently.

Is he cheating on Gale with her?

"Gale." He answered. "She's gonna kill you, then me." He whispered to himself.

"Did you cheat on her with Blondie?" Zach asked, smirking.

"Zach fucking Gray Anthony! Shut the fuck up!" I roared, pissed off with his comments.

"Okay, Hayden you will tell us why Gale is going to kill you and me." I ordered pointing at his face.

"Bitch, don't order me around." Hayden growled.