5♛

Chapter 5 Cute Saviours?
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"Hey Scarlet. You look nice," Scarlet's boyfriend, Ethan Davis, complimented, hugging her waist from behind.

Where did he come from?

Ethan and Scarlet were childhood friends and they eventually fell in love. They've been dating since last year, he asked her to be his girlfriend on Scarlet's 16th birthday party. Ethan is one year older than her. He was a senior but Gale invited him too.

"Scarlet, Ethan? Too much PDA." Alexis said, shielding her eyes, giggling slightly.

"Alex, no one asked you to make a comment," Scarlet glared, while Ethan chuckled. He held Scarlet's hand, leading her away to the dance floor.

"Wow. Where's your dates?" Gale mocked sarcastically, laughing.

I totally forgot she was there. She is too short. Grow taller Gale.

"Why don't you go back to Hayden, Gale?" I hissed.

Gale put her finger on her chin pretending to think about it,"Oh well! Then see you later girls." She said making her way through the crowd.

Alexis and I looked for an empty table, sitting down I looked at all the couples around.

"Hey, Alex," I called to her making her look at me. "Are we that lonely? We're the only ones in the squad without a guy," I sighed.

"I guess we are," She replied in a monotone voice.

We stared at the couples dancing. In front I saw a girl with her chin on her date's shoulder while he was holding her waist smiling down at her.

I wish I had a boyfriend.

"That's so cute..." Alexis muttered, looking at the same couple.

We sighed in unison.

"Well, well, well. The two most popular girls in school without a date? Are you that pathetic?" Whitney smirked, holding onto her date's arm. I noticed it was a different guy than the one she was sucking faces with.. ."You can't even get a date!" She mocked, smirking at us.

"I thought you weren't invited?" Alexis growled, her hand in a fist and she was glaring at Whitney.

"You thought wrong. I have my ways," Whitney smirked wider.

Whitney was wearing a white skin tight gown that was floor length. She was wearing silver heels. She had a silver half face mask with white pearl necklace. Her hair was in a pixie cut and there was a white lily clip.

"Where's the guy you where sucking faces with just now? Oh, don't tell me you replaced him that fast?" I retorted with a smirk on my face.

She blushed and she was going to say something but two guys cut her off.

"Hey babe, I didn't recognize you," A man with dirty blonde hair wrapped his hand around Alexis, making her stiffen and blush. "You look so beautiful," he whispered with a smirk.

"Why didn't you call me to pick you up sweety," A guy with black hair said putting his chin on my shoulder. I froze and looked at him, my face confused.

Whitney's face was of pure rage as the black haired guy smiled at me. Does she know this idiot?

"And you were saying Whitney? Our dates were simply late," Alexis said, grinning. She seemed to go along so I did too.

"Hey, babe. Sorry Gale picked us up," I said fake smiling at him. I put my hand on his wrist, gripping it as tightly as I could.

"Whatever, let's go Dan," and Snow sashayed away.

One point for Sapphire and Alexis. I grinned.

Then I remembered our saviours, my grin vanishing. Should I even call them saviours?

"Wait, who are you guys?" I said pointing at the black haired dude while he pulled his wrist from my vice like grip, massaging his wrist and frowning.

Alexis took the other guy's hand off her shoulder and punching his shoulder, but it just made him laugh.

"We are sorry Miladys, I am Anthony," said the guy with dirty blonde hair as the black haired one raised his eyebrow at him.

"And this idiot here is Lucas," He pointed to the black haired man.

"And why are you here?" Alexis questioned.

"We didn't want a fight to break out so we helped you. Aren't you supposed to thank us?" Lucas said raising his eyebrow at me.

"We did not ask you to help," I said crossing my arms together.

"Careful Luke, that one has attitude," Anthony whispered but I heard it clearly.

"Ehem! We are right in front of you," Alexis hissed, flipping her hair over her shoulder dramatically.

"Well, the truth is I came over here to ask this pretty lady to a dance," Anthiny said extending his hand for Alexis. I stifled a laugh at his cheesy-ness.

"What makes you think this pretty lady will accept?" She questioned pointing to herself with a smirk. Sometimes Alexis is a little vain when she gets complimented.

"Cause I won't take no for an answer." After he said that he took Alex's hand and led her to the dance floor.

"How about you Sir Lucas?" I joked with a small smile as I raised an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to know your name," he said bowing and taking my hand before he led us to the dance floor.

I didn't even struggle. "Well, Sir Lucas, no-last name, my name is Sapphire Light." I said looking up at him. Woah. He has really beautiful onyx eyes...

"For your information Miss Light, I do have a last name. Summer. Lucas Summer." He introduced himself, bowing again as I curtsied.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Hey guys that's the picture of the table. Hope you like this chappy!

♛DL