3♛

Chapter 3 Mornings
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

My hands were on top of each other, they were sweating as if I dipped my palms in water. I took deep breaths. If it wasn't for my outfit, people would think I ran a Marathon.

"Sapphire? Are you okay?" Jade asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. Just fine." I answered, my voice cracking. "Perfectly fine."

♛Flashback♕♛16 June ♛5a.m.

I woke up to a small hand hitting  my face. My eyes shot open due to the searing pain on my left cheek. What the heck?! We don't have any babies!

I looked at the person who slapped me and it was none other than Gale.

"Please go to my ball! Please!" She begged. For one hour that was all she was saying.

I groaned. Guess I have to...

"Fine! Gale, can you please get out of my room?!" I tried to yell but my throat felt very dry.

"Okay! 8am sharp meet. WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!" She screamed and started dancing.

"Will you shut up?! It's five in the morning." I put my head in my pillow, groaning.

"Ta-ta!" She sashayed over to my window.

How can she climb out with 2inch heels?! How did she even get in?

♛End Of Flashback♕♛♕♛♕

"Yay! We are here!" Alexis clapped.

The limousine we were in came to a stop. Crap.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

This is a picture of Sapphire's room. Lol. Sorry for the short chapter :)

♛Faith.