20♛

Chapter 20♕ Dinner
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"I am so sorry." I apologized. "My mom...she...I don't know how to explain this." I rested my elbows on the table and clutched my head.

"No, it's okay Saph." Lucas patted my head and chuckled.

I frowned, why didn't he call me blue like he usually does?

Maybe because your mom is here. My other conscience said. Sometimes I hate my mind. But she can be useful at times too.

"Food is ready!" My mother said in a sing-song voice, placing a casserole and on the dining table. "But...where are those boys?" She complained.

"Jude, Seth! It's dinner, come down!" In a few seconds a blonde haired boy with eyes identical to mine came down the stairs.

"Oh yay! What's the- who is that?" He pointed to Lucas while pulling his seat open and plopping down on it.

I glared and growled at him, "He is Lucas. And please do not be rude, stop pointing at him."

"Oh! I get it, he is your boyfriend!" Seth clapped his hands together.

I wish...where did that come from?! I am so weird right now.

I opened my mouth to deny but he cut me off.

"Hey, I'm Seth Light." He reached out his hand to the other side of the table where Lucas was.

Lucas accepted the hand, "Lucas Summer."

"Summer? Does your dad own the Summer Hotels?" Seth asked, retracting his hand. "I've always wanted to meet you dude!"

"Uh. Yeah, he does." Lucas replied, wriggling in his seat.

"Wow. Can't believe I am actually talking to you right now." Seth grinned widely.

"Summer Hotels? What are you guys talking about?" I was confused. I really did not know what they were talking about.

"Do live under a cave Lucilia?" Seth said.

"No I don't. And don't call me that." I growled, clutching my fork.

"Lucilia?" Now Lucas was confused.

"It's her name. But no one really calls her that except our grandparents. I just call her that to annoy her." Seth explained.

"Ha," Lucas chuckled. "Lucilia. Maybe you can shorten it? Like Lucy. Or Luce. That sounds nice. I'll call you Luce from now on." Lucas grinned at his new nickname for me.

"I am just going to ignore both of you." I stated.

"You children are so cute. But I'll go up and call Jude first." Mum walked up the stairs, muttering French curses? I sick at French so yeah.

♛♕

"Luke! You wanna go up to my room and play video games?" Seth asked, halfway up the mohagony staircase.

"He is too-"

"Sure." Lucas accepted, running up to Seth's bedroom.

"Boys." I muttered under my breath. "So childish."

"Mom! I going to my room!" I shouted behind me, I entered my room and saw the mess. I should have cleaned up before leaving...
I'll just play my phone before cleaning up. My eyes were tired so I decided to clean. Standing up, I started picking up the clothes that Gale took out.

I don't remember buying this skirt. Nor this shorts. I thought, picking up different colored clothes.

"Ow!" I brought my head down to see a piece of Lego on the ground. Why the hell is there Lego here? I already knew the answer. Seth.