22♛

Chapter 22♕ Juliet
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

I rubbed my hair with the towel as I plopped down onto my bed, taking my computer and placing it on my lap.

When I opened my computer, Scarlet was calling.

I accepted the call and noticed that our whole clique was online.

"Sup guys." I said, still rubbing my damp blonde locks.

They glared at me. I was confused. What did I do? I don't remember doing anything bad to them.....recently.

"Why didn't you tell you and Lucas were dating?! You could trust us you know! We're your best friends!" Gale ranted. "I will damn you to Tartarus for the rest of your life if you are lying!" Gale loves Percy Jackson so that means she is addicted to Greeek Mythology. She likes to use that phrase. It's really annoying. Try spending a day with her if you don't believe me.

"What are you talking about? Lucas and I aren't dating." I said, leaning forward to the computer and dropping the towel. Lucas and I dating? My mind asked. I wonder what it will feel like...

I pinched myself for going too far. I do not like Lucas. I do not like Lucas. I chanted in my head.

"But Celebrity Gossips said you were!" Skylar cut in.

"Celebrity gossips?" Now I was really confused. I did not know what they were talking about.

"I think she does not know what we're talking about and whatever we watched was all gossip." Alexis chriped.

"And I think she's right." I crossed my arms, glaring at them, "Celebrity Gossips. It means gossip!"

"Okay, we'll tell you what we saw." Jade said taking a magazine from behind her.

Jade filled me in about the pictured they took of Lucas and I and the fake gossips they said. There was a video on YouTube that went viral too, Jade made me watch. I have a made a new enemy today. I thought, glaring at the television.

"I didn't even know I was considered a celebrity!" I shouted at the computer, pouting. How the hell am I considered a celebrity?!

"Are you serious?" Skylar asked. "Your parents are very rich and famous people. How can you not be famous?"

"Oh." I blushed, but shook my head. "Lucas and I are not dating though!"

"Now you're not." Gale smirked, raising her eyebrows.

"But soon you will." I heard Jade whisper.

Jade can not be stopped if she has decided a ship. Oh shit. I'm in a whole lot of trouble now.

♛♕

I lay my head in the pillow and wrapped my blanket around me.  I was about to sleep but someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted, sitting up from my bed. Who the hell wants to disturb me now?!

The door opened slightly and Seth's head peeked inside. "Dad wants to see you in the office."

I nodded and stood up. What does he want now?

Seth went back to his room but I walked towards the end of the hallway, where dad's office was.

I knocked on the door and heard dad's sandpaper voice answer, "Come in!"

I opened the door and sat on the leather chair facing his desk. "You wanted to talk to me dad?"

My dad and I were very professional. We never had time to do family bonding shit.

"Yes I did." He replied, looking straight into my eyes, his dark brown eyes staring into my chocolate ones. "I want you to stop talking to that Lucas."

My eyes widened and I gasped. The way he said Lucas' name was in disgust. I cleared my throat. "May I know why?" I asked professionaly, pretending the gasp never came out.

"No." He answered dryly. He was looking through some files. Probably from work.

"Then no." I replied, my jaw set. I would not be controlled by this man.

His head snapped up.

"Lucilia!" He slapped his hand on the oak desk, I flinched. "You will listen to me. I am your father."

Star wars much? I mentally chuckled and scoffed.

"If you do not want to tell me your reason, I have no reason either to listen to you."

And with that, I stood up and walked out.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

After this chappy, I'll skip to start of school again. I feel like I'm dragging it too long...

♛Faith