35♛

Chapter 35♕ Lingerie
Sapphire Light

♛♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♕

Well this is getting awkward...

Lucas invited our whole gang to sit with the boys. After pleading with me. I just had to. To be honest, Gale made me. She said something about Zachary and Alexis being together. I had to do it. Actually she said if not, she would tell Lucas I liked him. Sorry Alexis.

The boys were sitting on the opposite side.

I with Lucas.

Gale with Hayden.

Jade and Daimon.

Scarlet and Gerard, he is new too.

And to make it worse, Alexis was on front of Zachary.

Skylar ditched us. She said she was sick. Like she is. Probably drinking with the delinquents. But right now, I would be glad to join her.

Alexis was forking her food. Not eating. While Zachary was watching her. Literally watching her. Like a lion watching its prey.

"U-um...this is Gerard. He transferred with me." Lucas said, patting a guy with brown hair and blue highlights in his hair.

Scarlet glanced at him. They stared at each other for a moment before they brought their heads down. Avoiding each other's eyes. Ohhhh. Something is happening here.

Zach continued to stare at Alex.

Gale rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you people? Yesterday you two were fighting and now you're ignoring each other!"

Silence.

Alex stood up from her seat and walked out of the cafeteria. Zach's eyes followed her but he did not move from his place.

"I'll go talk to her. Excuse me." I said, running after her.

♛♕

I stood below the oak tree at the back of the school.

"Alexis I know you're there." I shouted.

I heard rustling of leaves.

"I don't want to talk. Go away." She said, her voice cracking.

"Alex, come down or I will come up." She did not answer.

Up it is then.

I was wearing a red and white dress and red heels. Merde. It will be hard for me to come up with this heels. I held onto the tree for support while I took off my shoes.

I placed the shoes on the grass.

"I'm coming up!" I yelled.

I gripped onto the bark. I pulled myself up.

Once I was near enough, Alex was too busy looking at the sun to help me, I gripped the sturdy branch. Grunting, I pulled myself up. I really need to exercise more.

I sat on the branch beside her.

Silence.

"Does everyone deserve a second chance?" Alexis asked quietly.

I did not answer.

Silence again.

"Is everyone meant to be forgiven?" She asked again.

"I don't know." I whispered.

She chuckled. "I forgave him, he said sorry. I haven't been fully acquainted with him though. And I don't plan to."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and smiled.

"He's quite nice." I said.

She leaned on my head. "That wasn't very nice of you, you know? His face has a red mark." I could feel her frowning. Oops.

I averted my eyes, shifting slightly. "Uh, how did you know it was me?"

She laughed. "It was obviously you."

I pouted. "Sorry. I'm just really protective of my friends."

It was quiet. It was nice. Until...

"Luce, lunch is about to enddd," Lucas drawled, standing below us.

I squealed, Alexis had to hold me to prevent me from toppling over. "What? Since when were you here?"

"You know," he continued, not paying attention to me, "does your underwear have to match your dress? White lace? What are you planning to do after school?"

I scoffed. "Well I didn't know I was going to climb a tree today." I retorted.

I remembered something from a movie. I looked down at him. "Catch me!" I shouted before flinging myself off the tree and into his arms.

I landed in his muscular arms. Biceps. Biceps. Biceps. I pinched myself. Stop that Sapphire!

"You could have been hurt." Lucas scolded, letting go of me. "Where did that suicidal thought come into your head?"

I chuckled brushing off my dress. "Anna is an inspiration." I replied referring to Anna from Frozen.

Lucas looked at me, puzzled. "Anna? Who's that? Your friend?"

"From Frozen the movie!" Alexis shouted.

The same expression was still on his face. Alexis and I shook our heads at the same time.

"Nevermind. Alex. Let's go back." I said, tilting my head up to look at her.

She shook her head. "I'll catch up to you. I want to stay here for a while more."

I nodded and started to walk towards the door.

In three strides, Lucas was beside me. "I like your panty. But white isn't really my thing. Next time maybe dark red. Or black."

I rolled my eyes.

He whistled. "Hey. Tell me. Is your bra the same color too?"

I punched his shoulder. "Oh my gosh. Stop being a perv!"

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕