6♛

Chapter 6 Dances
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"I need to tell you something," I looked up at Lucas, he was about 5'11 while I stood at a measly 5'6. "I don't know how to dance." I said nervously, only realizing my mistake now.

"It's okay, just follow my steps." He smiled.

His right hand found it's way to my waist making me blush like crazy, as he put my hand on his shoulder.

Gosh! I can feel his muscles.

Stop it Sapphire, you're becoming a pervert!

His other hand was entwined with mine making me blush more, if possible.

Good thing I'm wearing a mask.

He chuckled, "You look like a tomato." I playfully punch his shoulder making him laugh.

"How can you see my face?" I questioned with a frown.

"You're only wearing a half mask, dummy." Lucas replied.

Ohhhhhh. Hehehe.

As soon as the song started he looked at me in the eye and I stared back. After a few seconds, it felt like it was only us in the dance floor.

He looks so cute when he smiles... Wait! Where did that come from? I just met him. But still he's attractive. I don't even know him.

"Shit!" He yelled in a whisper, looked down to his feet. I just realised that I accidentally stepped on him.

Eek! I was spacing out again! Oh! Stilettos must hurt!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I yelled in a hushed tone, careful not to disturb the others dancing.

"Nah, it doesn't hurt much." He said giving me a weak smile as I found an empty chair for him to sit on.

"Why are boys not supposed to wear masks?" I wondered out loud as I stared at his face which was now contorted in pain after I had stepped on him.

"So that you can see my handsome face." He grinned . I shook my head and laughed.

"Lucas!" Screamed a girl about 2 years younger than me.

I think I've seen her before. Is she a freshman? Nevermind, she is a freshman. I've seen her do their speech.

"Wendy?! What are you doing here?" Lucas asked, surprised.

"Well I was just checking up on you!" After she said that she noticed my presence.

"Oops! Sorry, hi I'm Wendy Summer. I'm this idiot's sister." She said pointing to Lucas as he frowned.

"I'm Sapphire Light." Reaching out my hand for her to shake.

Wendy was wearing a blue puffy dress it reached her ankles showing her white flats. Her black hair was in pigtails tied up with two blue bows. She had light brown eyes. She doesn't have any make-up on. She had a white mask with blue and purple feathers it was covering half her face.

"I'll give you time with your girlfriend. Bye bro, bye Sapphire!" She said winking at me and Lucas, making both of us blush.

It got awkward for a few moments but his face lit up out of the blue, suddenly standing, making me almost fall out of balance since I was still standing.

Damn this heels! I cursed inwardly.

"I want to show you something." Streching his hand out for me to take. I took it without hesitation.

He dragged me to the exit and started running , I ran after him trying to keep up with his long strides.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

That's the pic of the Ballroom. Just imagine the tables at the sides. ♩Just Imagine!♩
I think that song was from Barney? Idk. Lol. I'm so weird. Ignore me.

♛DL