7♛

Chapter 7 Secrets
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Wow. How fast can he run?! Is he a mutated human? Or is he half cheetah? I asked myself.

He was practically dragging me along as we ran, sprinted, through the forest behind the castle. A few minutes later he stopped suddenly making me crash into his chiseled back.

"Oomph!"

I closed my eyes ready to hit the ground. But instead of a hard impact, I felt warmth on my back.

I opened my eyes slowly to be met with deep onyx eyes staring back at me in worry.

He's really close to me...

"Hey, Sapphire? Are you okay you should be more careful where you're going." He said, his eyes gazing into mine.

You should say that to yourself .

"And why should I say that to myself?" He smirked.

I groaned, "Why did you stop?" I completely ignored his question, as I stood brushing dust from my dress.

"Cause we're here." He replied letting me go and pointing to a boulder.

I stared at him confused.

Lucas snorted and pushed the boulder, behind the boulder was leading to small tunnel.

I can't even see the light in there! I thought to myself.

I shivered slightly, "U-um, Lucas is it necessary to go through that way?" I asked gulping.

"You're such a baby Sapphire, you don't have to be scared, I'm here with you." He said leading me inside the tunnel.

He called me a baby! Is that an insult? Or should I think that's cute?

The first few seconds I couldn't see anything but then my eyes started getting used to the darkness. I spotted healthy vines along the walls of the tunnel as well as withered ones. My eyes caught a dim flash of light on the ceiling of the tunnel causing me to look up.

My mouth hung open as I saw the sky with hundreds of stars.

Why didn't I see that when we came in?

Lucas chuckled, "This 'tunnel' does not have a ceiling. Pretty cool huh?" I nodded, my attention on the bright stars in the night sky.

"You are the first person to know about this." He said looking at me smiling.

"Wow, thanks Lucas. This is the first time I've been someone's first." I turned my attention to him slightly blushing.

I am blushing so much tonight! I should have worn a full mask!

"Well. This isn't the main thing I wanted you to see. We have to go till the end." He said he entwined his fingers with mine and started walking forward.

The first thing I saw as we got out was a huge arch. It had vines and ferns surrounding it there was a gate about 3 metres tall, the gate was open. Lucas smiled and led me inside.

I just met him...should I trust him?

Well he seems nice enough. Besides I know men's weaknesses. I smirked, following him inside.

♛♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♕♛♛♕♛

That's the pic of the gate. Sorry I'm really bad at descriptions, like really really bad.

♛DL