32♛

Chapter 32♕ I Wanna Run Away
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"What the hell just happened?" I whispered, watching Alexis run away like a mad woman without shoes.

She looks like she came out from the metal hospital. She's wearing a white cardigan and jeans. White. Isn't that mental people colour?

"Meh. Leave her be." Gale brushed it off. Did she forgive Alex that fast? "I'll kill her tomorrow."

Not.

"Let's just watch movies." Scarlet suggested and we all made our way back to the basement.

"I feel as if my leg is vibrating," Jade muttered.

"Maybe it's your phone," Sky suggested, pointing at her back pocket.

"Oh." Jade took her white phone out of her pocket. "Reid is calling. I need to go guys." Jade waved at us and ran out of the house. Reid is her brother. Though Jade is older, by an hour, Reid acts like the older one. I think it's cause he's the only boy.

I stared at the closed door. "Should we tell her that she looks like a burgular with those black clothes?" I asked, pointing at the closed door.

Gale waved her hand. "She'll find out by herself."

♛♕

"Au revoir!" I said to mom before closing the door of the house.

Mom is forcing me to speak French for this while month since exams is coming.

"Sis wait!" Seth yelled. He was wearing white shirt and black jeans, his blue bag slung over his shoulder.

"Why are you going early too?" I asked. I hope he doesn't see Lucas.

"I'm fetching my friend." He replied. "Don't worry. I won't tell mom or dad that Lucas is fetching you." He winked.

I blushed. I noticed his helmet tucked under his arm. "You taking your bike?"

"Yeah. I'll go now. Bye sis." He kisses my cheek and took his bike from the garage.

I ran to Lucas I noticed he brought his bike. "You brought your bike?"

He nodded. "I remember you said you like it. So I brought it today."

He remembered? Awww. Angel purred.

When are you going to ask him out? Devil asked.

I shook my head, getting rid of the thoughts.

"Let's go." I said, smiling.

I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

Lucas chuckled.

"Why'd you chuckle?" I asked.

"Nothing." I could feel the vibrations of his chest as he chuckled again.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Who ships Lucas and Sapphire?

1- Ship name... LuPhire? (sorry that just sucks)

♛Faith