42♛

Chapter 42♕ Love
Sapphire Light

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

"I will love you
Like I've never been hurt
Run through fire for you
Like I've never been burned.
I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost
Gonna give it all I've got!" I sang, moving my hips to the beat.

I woke up one hour earlier to get ready. Even though it is after school, I still want to look pretty.

I wanted to confess to him today.

I'm actually breaking the 'laws of love' by doing this. In most books and movies, it's the guy who confesses. But... my life ain't a book and I can do all the shit I want in this life.

I wore my clothes and looked in the mirror. Wow. This fits me so well. Gale really creeps me out.

I turned and frowned. My ass was totally obvious due to the skinny jeans. I hate my ass. It is actually small but this stupid jeans makes it look big. I wore the jacket and I saw that it covered a little part of my butt. Better than nothing.

I was putting on my shoes when the door clicked. My head snapped up.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the door with one shoe on my foot. I tried opening it but it was locked. I knocked on the door.

"Seth," I said in a teasing but  threatening voice. "Let me out." He didn't answer, I was about to shout at him when I remembered. He left earlier to fetch his friend again.

I shook the handle, trying to open the door. It was stuck. Someone locked me in.

Someone locked me in.

"This isn't funny! Let me out!" I shouted, pounding on the door. The bad thing about the locks was that it could be locked outside. But dad purposely made it that way.

My breath hitched.

Dad. No. This isn't happening!

I pounded harder and also started kicking it with my foot that had a shoe.

"Let me out! I have to go to school!" I shouted. Dumbest excuse ever Sapphire.

I need to go today! Shit! How did he know?!

"No," the voice I dreaded to hear answered me. "You're not allowed to go with that Lucas." The way he said Lucas' name was in disgust. Just like the last time he had said it.

After the talk in his office, I did my best to avoid him. And he did not even care. That means I have not seen him since summer. Long time.

Why does he hate Lucas so much?

"Dad. Please," I said. "I need to go to school. Today is my exam!" It was true. Today was my French exams. But... I would rather not go to school though. But I want to because of Lucas.

Good going Sapphire.  You now like school because of him. The devil said.

Shut up!

"Lucilia, you will stay in your room. I'll have Quinn make you stay. You are not allowed to leave your room." He said. I heard the click of his shoes as he strode down the hallway.

"You can't keep me in here!" I shouted, tears building up in my eyes.

"Miss Sapphire!" Quinn was here! Maybe she'll let me out!

"Quinn! Let me out please!" I yelled, closing my eyes tightly.

I could feel her shaking her head head, "I'm sorry. But Mr Light said not to let you out."

I screamed in frustration.

I kept pounding on the door until my hands were numb and Quinn was pleading for me to stop. You see, Quinn is like my second mom. When mom is out or working, she's here. I know I am hurting her by hurting myself.

My hands dropped to my sides. I turned and my back slid down the door.

My cheeks felt warm and damp. I brought up a hand and it was wet. I was crying. I was crying. I never cried for anyone before.

Do I love him?

The truth hit me straight in the face. Oh God.

I love him.

I do love him.

And I can't tell him.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

I can't update much anymore since school is back... I mean, hell. Bye bye 

♛Faith