49♚

Chapter 49♔
Lucas Summer

♔♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♔♚♚

"Why am I even here?" Daimon complained, sitting on the black and white bed.

"Dear," Jade purred. "Cause I told you to. And you will stay here. Got that?" Jade lay back on the chair.

Daimon rolled his eyes and sighed, knowing that there was no point arguing with Jade. No one ever wins. He took a white pillow and hugged it to his chest.

Jade turned back to me, "I need to learn your side of the story." She said, pointing a slender finger at me.

I stared blankly at her, keeping my face impassive. "No." I answered dryly. I was sitting on the floor, cause of Jade.

Jade stood up from the bean bag chair and started walking around me.

She walked around me three times before stopping in front of me. "Who are you?" She asked, rubbing her invisible beard.

"Lucas Summer." I said, my eyes burning holes into her forehead. I  couldn't look at her straight. She'd know I was lying.

She walked around me once more before sitting in front of me.

She was glaring at me, "Dai give me the tape."

Daimon rolled his eyes but took the tape beside him, he threw it to her.

Jade ripped a part of the tape and cut it off with a black scissor. She brought the tape to my mouth. Sealing at tightly, she slapped my mouth. I wanted to take it off but I couldn't.

Did I mention that they tied my hands with a rope? Well, she did.

She rubbed her hands together, "Now we will find out if you are truly human."

I raised my eyebrow. What the hell?

She pinched my nose with her thumb and pointer finger. I couldn't breathe.

5 seconds.

I started to wiggle.

10 seconds.

I was struggling.

20 seconds.

I was trying to stand and run away from her but her grip was tight.

I could tell my face was turning purple.

30 seconds.

Jade let go.

I took a deep breath, panting. Catching my breath, I glared at her.

Daimon laughed, "I just love seeing you suffer."

Jade glared at him and he shut up. If glares can kill you, Daimon would've been dead by now.

Without warning, Jade ripped off the tape and I screamed.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

I wanted to smack both of them but, as I mentioned, my hands were tied up.

Just as Jade was about to speak a shrill voice interrupted.

"Jade! Jade!" Whitney. I almost forgot that they were siblings. I thought.

There was a loud pounding on the door.

"Jade! You and Daimon better be not having sex!" She shouted and continued pounding on the door.

I raised an eyebrow at them and Jade blushed while Daimon raised his hands up. "I'm not denying or confirming anything."

"Jade already confirmed it with her blushing." I mumbled.

"Shhh!" Jade hissed.

I guess Whitney didn't see Daimon and Jade dragging my body just now.

"Let me in! I need to use the toilet! Reid is hogging the toilet!" She shouted.

Jade rolled her eyes and walked to the door. "Use your own toilet please." Jade said politely.

"Um," Whitney drawled. "Mine toilet won't flush?" It was more of a question than a statement. "But just let me in!"

Jade ran to me, picked me up by my collar and threw me into her closet, locking me in. Wait. I forgot to mention she taped my mouth again.

I was too lazy to be bothered about what they were talking about so I started walking around Jade's closet.

Why does everyone have walk in closets? Even Seth. Though he's a boy.

It was big. Almost as big as Jade's room. And Jade's room is big. I saw a door and thought that it might be my way out.