Chapter 9

“Yes. I received it today and brought it with me. I will send the samples later.”

“Did you have any personal relationship with them? Well… It’s not important.”

They seemed to be more cooperative than I thought.

“Normally, we should release the song according to our plan, but in this case, we need to do the opposite. I want to redesign the plan to fit the song.”

“Your song wasn’t that great.”

Oh, the conversation was going surprisingly well.

At the same time, I felt uneasy. Did I push it aside because I was too lazy to deal with their bad song?

“If possible, I’d like to attend the meeting immediately. We don’t have much time.”

“Well… Okay. I’ll talk to the planning team again. The members must have already thought of something since you’re short on time.”

“Yes. I’m confident that we can go in a good direction.”

The specifics hadn’t been decided yet, but the problem could be resolved by working with the planning team.

The CEO nodded decisively.

“We can’t provide an additional budget.”

Damn, I knew this would happen.

“At least we have to come up with the choreography. We can do the planning internally… Do we have a dance team at our company?”

“We’re a professional actor management company. We don’t have one.”

“…What about an external dance team?”

“We don’t have any additional support.”

This company was so pathetic…

“We can either utilize the existing choreography or can’t we ask Seonghyeon for help? He dances pretty well. Let’s ask him.”

Dancing and choreography were completely different issues, you idiot!

No matter how much I tried to explain, the CEO didn’t seem to understand anything. If the option of “Disappointing CEO and quitting the company” came up, I would choose it without hesitation.

“… Okay, I understand for now.”

I shouldn’t forget to revise the members’ contracts later. I let out a sigh.

“Well, let’s just stamp it quickly then.”

“Yes, yes. Hoyun, here’s the contract.”

“Oh, that.…”

“…?”

Just as the manager, who appeared to believe the conversation had concluded, nodded vigorously like an enthusiastic bobblehead and prepared to usher me out with the contract, I snatched it from him. I held it up like a tattered cloth.

I came here alone for a reason.

“There are two modifications.”

“What are they?”

“First of all, please rewrite the settlement ratio.”

Did it make sense for the company to get 80% and the idols only get 20%?

Even if the contract was short, this was not acceptable.

The CEO and the manager were confused by my words, and each responded differently.