Chapter 52

[#TheDawn_Kismet_Forever]

[#TheDawn_YouAreMyStar]

[The Dawn Kismet – Special stage]

“Ugh…”

[“Because you told me that I can be a star.”]

“Life’s great, fuck…”

She hurried home from work when she heard that The Dawn was having their first V-live at 5 PM. Before the V-live, she watched the stage of tvK Broadcasting Station’s Special Stage, commemorating them reaching first place in Shining Star, with her eyes full of tears while petting her dog.

“It’s a shame to only have this amazing stage once…”

Her heart swelled with pride seeing The Dawn looking much more relaxed than in their Shining Star days.

Having become a fan of The Dawn through “Second Chance,” she knew how hard the group had worked over the past few months. That’s why this performance seemed even more special.

As she opened her SNS, she saw it was already a mess.

[I withdraw my support for The Dawn from today on. These guys are now one with me.]

[Next time, it’s a real shot at first place! Trust me, guys, this is a winning stock!!]

“Let’s go all-in with our support!”

Reading the posts full of excitement and anticipation, she shared in the joy. The cyber friends who had bonded closely over “Second Chance” and Shining Star were all in a similar situation, having taken time off work to watch the V-live.

[V-live]

[Is it for real that their first V-live is almost a year after their debut?]

[Their agency sucks, seriously. They’ve been neglectedㅋㅋㅋNow they’re late collecting fandom namesㅋㅋ When will Daepaseong Entertainment come to their senses?

└Daepaseong: So, you don’t want us to do V-live?

└ㅋㅋㅋㅅㅂㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNo, thank you very much! (hurriedly)]

[Who else is in Daepaseong Entertainment?

└Actor Min Jiheon in Boy Boss

└ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋApproved]

Although everyone was excited to see The Dawn’s cute interactions, today’s V-live mainly focused on the fandom name. Which one would they choose from the submitted names? Her heart pounded with anticipation.

[Let’s communicate together! The Dawn’s first V-live]

“Argh!”

The fan quickly entered the V-live.

– “Uh… is this on?”

– “Seems like it?”

The V-live finally began.

It seemed like they were in their agency’s practice room, and everyone was dressed casually. Seo Hoyun, who had recently caught the attention of fans, had his hair down today.

– “Should we say hello first?”

[Crazy fuck![1]]

[His hair down is heavenly…

└Probably smells good

└Fuck![2] Don’t say stuff like that]

However, Hoyun was dressed in black from head to toe.