Chapter 89

[Crack]

[What’s going on? Crack!

(Watching someone pick something up to eat and burst into flames, then joining them and catching fire too GIF)]

The fan song teaser received quite a positive response. Upon watching the teaser, all fans were tearing their hair out.

[Oh my, from, oh my, the high teen world]

[This-this-this, that thing! Isn’t it from the Shining Star Glow series!? Cabinet!!! Letter!!! Basketball!!! Euaaaaagggh]

[Ah fuck, and it’s a 1980s concept too! This is for me, thank you]

While everyone was losing their minds, a making-of film was uploaded one after another. The making-of film showed the members holding a meeting at Daepaseong Entertainment.

– “We decided to make a fan song.”

Clap, clap, clap.

The members’ faces turned red with applause. A hint of anticipation and excitement could be seen.

Jeong Dajun raised his hand and asked a question.

– “Are we making everything ourselves?”

– “Yes. Excluding props and stage, we are responsible for the concept, composition, and camera.”

– “Ah, alright! Then I’ll record a guide with Ichae.”

– “Then I’ll… figure out the stage directions.”

Seo Hoyun naturally led the meeting, and the rest of the members volunteered to divide the parts smoothly, making fans both laugh and cry.

[It’s so nice here… But… I’m a bit flustered since I’ve been into K-pop for a long time. Do they really have to do everything from composing to concept these days?

└Unexpected softie

└No, it’s just… Daepaseong Entertainment is like this…]

[Tasting Shining Star‘s group project hard carry once again]

[Daepaseong, are you out of money? Didn’t you taste a bit of money last time??]

In fact, Daepaseong had made quite a bit of money. Especially after the Jeong Dajun incident, Seo Hoyun genuinely advised (by cursing a lot) and even intimidated the CEO to carry out an organizational restructuring. Lee Jihyeon had a very comfortable budget to execute the concepts she wanted.

However, whether they had a lot of money or not… Seo Hoyun and Lee Jihyeon agreed on one point.

Although it could be their personal taste, a fan song should have a taste that only fans and singers could feel.

It meant that idols needed to show their love for their fans!!

So, Lee Jihyeon quickly changed the original concept.

[Oh, it’s going to be a self-cam vibe]

[Ah… Okay, okay, that’s good]

It was a “self-cam atmosphere made by the members themselves.”

It matched perfectly with the beat Kang Ichae completed.

And Seo Hoyun sneakily sprinkled breadcrumbs throughout the making-of video.

– “I can’t wait to show it to Noeul.”

[Hoyun suggested making a fan song first, right?]

[Kang Ichae seems a bit sensitive today and even more like a punk… it’s driving the girls crazy]