Chapter 58

“Hello.”

“Yes, hello.”

Eventually, a drinking session unfolded at the black pork restaurant. Min Jiheon and I ran into each other outside the restaurant, as we both stepped out to get some fresh air. I thought Min Jiheon might be smoking, but he wasn’t.

We greeted each other awkwardly and began fiddling with our phones when I felt a piercing gaze. As I rolled my eyes to the side, I saw Min Jiheon staring at me blatantly.

As if he was looking at some fascinating creature.

…Why is this guy like this?

Even if there were rumors going around among the staff that I was not that friendly in front of my seniors, it didn’t really matter in reality. But it felt like he would keep staring at me if I didn’t say anything, so I took the initiative.

“Do you have something to say?”

“No… I’m just curious.”

“What about?”

“Um….”

“….”

“Really unique and interesting.”

Min Jiheon simply shrugged his shoulders. Then, as if he had some social skills, he introduced himself first.

“I’m Min Jiheon. I couldn’t properly introduce myself earlier.”

“Yes, I’m Seo Hoyun. It’s nice to meet you.”

“So… I think it’s really our first time seeing each other. If I had seen you before, I would have remembered you because you’re so interesting.”

“….”

So, what’s the point of this?

I looked at Min Jiheon with a slightly annoyed expression.

Min Jiheon was an actor who had joined the Hallyu star ranks after striking it big with a supporting lead role in a drama, following his early career in theater. He was a character that existed even before I was transferred into this game, but unfortunately, I had never encountered him when I was working as a PD. If I had known him, I would have had some information about him, but Min Jiheon was a mysterious actor who rarely appeared on variety shows or gave interviews.

He also held fan meetings only occasionally, and there was hardly any information about him available to the public.

I think I know why they call him a mystery.

It’s because if people knew how clueless he was, his image would be ruined…

I was always mentally prepared to face choices popping up as if they were waiting for me to meet new people.

But strangely enough, he remained quiet.

Hmm…?

That couldn’t be right. As I frowned slightly, Min Jiheon turned his head and stared intently at my face.

“So… you’re an idol, right? You’re in the same group as Jeong Dajun… I remember seeing you on TV.”

“Yes. I haven’t debuted for very long.”

“Is that so? I don’t think you have much time left…”

What?

“….”

Could it be that he’s being condescending?

I couldn’t help but let out a hollow laugh. Just as I was about to ask him what he meant, Kim Seongcheol, Min Jiheon’s manager, burst out of the restaurant.