Chapter 133

“Oh, here it comes! Here it comes!”

After another day of grueling practice, the members returned to their dorm, turned on the TV, and opened boxes of chicken, now a regular menu item there.

It was December 30th, and they were tuning in to watch the live broadcast of the Acting Awards.

The members’ faces were filled with anticipation.

“Did you hear Hoyun-hyung is nominated today?”

“Yeah, for the New Star Award.”

Unlike the festive atmosphere of the year-end stages, this event had a more dignified vibe, which was probably why everyone was dressed so formally.

Just then, Seo Hoyun, stepping off the van and onto the red carpet, filled the screen.

“Whoa! Hyung’s here.”

“The suit really suits him!”

– “Seo Hoyun is making his entrance! In Please Take the Camera, he played PD Lee Jeonghun, whose character was messed up in terms of personality but whose competence made it impossible to hate him!”

Despite the ambiguous introduction, hard to categorize as a compliment or an insult, Seo Hoyun walked confidently with a poker face.

However, his expression instantly changed when he saw fans of The Dawn and others cheering for him by the red carpet.

He broke into a soft smile.

“Wow….”

The members admired his demeanor.

Well, not just his face.

That pretense.

“If we didn’t know Seo Hoyun, we might have been fooled by his supposed ‘good personality’.”

“He’s really good at acting, isn’t he?”

Confident in Seo Hoyun’s ability to handle any situation, the members happily shared chicken wings and legs to their liking, chatting away.

“But hasn’t Hoyun-hyung been acting strange lately?”

“Ah!! I was just about to say that.”

“Huh? Why?”

“When we were coming back to the dorm, he bought me something to eat, saying ‘You like this, don’t you?'”

Everyone looked at Kim Seonghyeon in disbelief.

“And yesterday, he told me to take it easy and not overdo it.”

“…??”

At Jeong Dajun’s words, Kim Seonghyeon shook his head as if he had goosebumps.

“It sounds crazy, but you know.”

“…Don’t.”

“Recently, Seo Hoyun, seems a bit different—”

“Ah!! Woah!”

“—different with someone whose name begins and ends with ‘jeon/jun.””

“I told you to stop!!”

Jeong Dajun spat out the piece of chicken he was chewing and, despite not having finished his favorite chicken leg, set it down on the table.

“Hey, even the maknae has the right to enjoy chicken happily, okay?! Let’s save those talks for after meals.”

“…Sorry.”

The members, having lost their appetites, murmured,

“If anyone did something wrong to Seo Hoyun, better confess quickly.”