Chapter 109

[….? What did I just see?]

[Is this the official thing? Okay, got it]

[Daepaseong: Shove this into the apocalypse

Noeul: Yep, I’m shoving it into my mouth right now]

The reaction was explosive when the MV teaser for a completely different genre than “Ocean Train” but similar to “Second Chance” was released.

Everyone was saying, “Hey, isn’t this a scam?”

There was no need to be cautious. From the beginning, after “Second Chance,” through the series continued in “Ocean Train,” the fans already had some trust in Daepaseong’s MV concept.

[Daepaseong, you bunch of perverts… who did you learn this from

└You really seem to like it

└└I really like it……]

[Hey, guys, is it true that Jiwon got shot in the thigh? Fuck, fuck, fuck, it’s so hot here, is this a sauna even though it’s snowing here?

└First of all, giving a rebel position to a pure-looking guy like that is too… too much… I’m gritting my teeth]

[Isn’t Kang Ichae going to explode with rage?]

[Handing over the flag and revolution to an otaku? I’ll shed some tears first]

While the Noeuls were shedding tears, Lee Jihyeon was busily pounding her keyboard as she gulped energy drinks one after another.

Of course, almost like a mantra, she was mumbling profanities.

She looked just like a certain PD-nim rushing to edit a scene before the deadline.

[But why is Hoyun…?

Why is he tied to the chair? Why is he hurt?

It’s not that I’m saying they should stop… I’m just curious because I like it]

[It’s too stimulating]

[Why Kim Seonghyeon/Seong Jiwon…? If this is a series, wasn’t he caught by Seo Hoyun during “Second Chance”? Why Jeong Dajun…? Why is he destroying buildings?

└It’s slightly historical that Dajun destroys everything

└└Oh, crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

While everyone was talking nonsense, someone posted a hypothesis along with a meme.

[If you look carefully at Seo Hoyun’s teaser documents, they all seem to have government seals stamped on them…

It says “Capital Punishment”

└What does that mean?

└└It’s execution

└└Yes???????]

[… Did Seo Hoyun start a rebellion within the government forces and get caught?

└??????????]

While Noeul fans were devouring the teaser frame by frame with intense concentration, the highlight medley was released.

It was addictively catchy with powerful vocals.

“I can’t lose this game, let’s burn till the very end.

The moment light seeps in, it’s the start,

You can’t leave this scheme.

As dawn starts to break, I’ll dive deep,

Unhesitatingly walking towards the finish line.”