Chapter 149

Unaware of my disdainful gaze, Joo Woosung continued in a nonchalant tone.

“Was it about two years ago that we dated…? Long time no see.”

“Did you date for a short period?”

“What? No, it lasted quite a while. About six months?”

“…Have you lost your mind?”

Seeing Joo Woosung adopt an American mindset before even starting activities in the US made me feel like my common sense was about to run away from home.

Facing an impending rendezvous with an ex-girlfriend only made Woosung seem even more alien.

“How can you be so shameless in front of your ex-girlfriend?”

“Huh?”

However, Joo Woosung tilted his head, appearing not to understand what I was saying.

“So, what? We’re already over, aren’t we?”

“…”

“It’s not like we’re going to get back together.”

This guy’s common sense was not just on Mars but beyond the Solar System.

Thank heavens I sent the kids away first.

I had saved them from hearing such nonsense.

Being sane myself, I felt my energy levels plummet every time I met Woosung.

As I naturally reached into my pocket for a candy, Woosung snatched it away and peeled it open.

“Hoyun, but should I give you a piece of advice?”

I didn’t need it, kid.

“People who dwell on past relationships do so because they didn’t treat them well when they were together.”

“Yeah, right.”

“What do I mean? If you screw up anything, the regret later is huge. That’s why I always treat my relationships really well??”

So spoke the legendary trash car.

He managed his affairs so well that he even got a basin of water dumped on him by Han Chaeri.

Ignoring Joo Woosung’s seemingly useless advice, I tried to walk away, but he blocked my path.

“But you’re exactly that type, you know.”

“…What did you say?”

Joo Woosung threw the candy into his mouth and grinned mischievously.

Hey, could it be…

No, impossible.

In this world, I had nothing to do with Kim Heeyeon.

Woosung grumbled beside me.

“You’ve dated before, right? You wouldn’t have that attitude otherwise.”

“…”

“And it all went spectacularly bad, huh?”

This son of a…

“Your face is asking ‘how did you know’? It’s obvious. Seo Hoyun, what kind of romantic are you? Guys like you are smooth talkers at first, but because the girlfriend isn’t a priority, conflicts pile up, and you end up getting slapped and dumped.”

“Why not just ruin it with a ritual then?”

…But everything Woosung said was spot-on.

Objectively speaking, I really did wrong by her.