Chapter 17

“Hyung, are you really okay?”

“Yeah.”

“You had gastritis from overworking. The doctors said not to push yourself too hard, but…”

“I’m fine.”

The members’ eyes narrowed. They pretended not to hear and picked up their phones. The car was already headed to the music video set.

– Seo Hojin: Are you trying to work yourself to death, hyung??

– Seo Hojin: No answer, no answer, no answer.

– Seo Hojin: Don’t complain to me later –

– Seo Hojin: Sigh… No answer… but if you’re really in pain, just tell me

Now done with Seo Hojin’s messages.

– Lim Hyeonsu: Crazy ;;; What is up with this leak?

– Lim Hyeonsu: How does your company manage things?

– Lim Hyeonsu: People keep saying you picked a good song amid thisㅎ I admit to that –ㅎ

She only sent it to brag. I sent a heartfelt text message to Lim Hyeonsu.

– Me: Yup.

“Did you collapse from the shock of the leak?”

“No, it was overwork.”

“Well… it’s enough to collapse from overwork. Hoyun was the hardest-working one, right?”

Everyone nodded their heads vigorously.

“He doesn’t look like it, but he’s really unique.”

“What do you mean ‘he doesn’t look like it’?”

“It seems like you grew up without much hardship.”

“Me?”

A hollow laugh escaped.

“Hey, in my time…”

“Ah, here it goes.”

Hey! I really did have a hard time. If I were to write about the hardships I went through before I was possessed, it would be published as an autobiography, surpassing bestsellers and even being made into a movie, making people cry and creating a river with their tears!

Ding!

[It’s hopeless!]

… If you include the system window, it would be classified as fantasy, not an autobiography, but anyway, that’s how it was, okay?

“Anyway, it’s a relief that you’ve come to your senses.”

“Everyone was on the verge of losing it, but when they saw you collapse, they actually pulled themselves together.”

When did these guys start feeling so close to me?

I ignored them and continued playing our song. We still struggled to match the slightly offbeat rhythm. We had no more time left because of my excursion to the emergency room.

“Ah, we’ve arrived.”

After visiting the salon and returning to the car for a brief nap, we arrived at the music video filming site in no time.

Seong Jiwon seemed nervous as he cautiously brushed his chest. Kim Seonghyeon patted his shoulder and signaled us to leave the car.

We got out of the car and started bowing 90 degrees as soon as we saw the staff.