Chapter 127

“Great work everyone!”

“Yes, great work.”

After finishing the stage, Lea Purple excitedly chatted away, glancing at the camera now and then.

“The audience reaction was really amazing just now! Thank you!!”

“Keuuu!! Bluetooth is the best, the best!”

It seemed that the tension had lessened, and their usual way of speaking was slipping out.

Before we scattered to our respective vans backstage, everyone exchanged bows, bending at a 90-degree angle with impeccable manners.

After changing clothes, touching up makeup, and returning to our designated spots, our eyes did not meet even by one degree.

It was intentional, considering that international fans, despite having no ill intentions and because of the lack of guidance, might unknowingly edit and circulate the footage on YouTube.

Therefore, it was best not to get entangled in such things.

It’s going to get even hotter for them.

I was certain of it, given their perfect professionalism and skill.

Lea Purple was going to do much better in the future as long as their agency didn’t screw it up.

[Quest Complete!

Successfully complete the collab stage with Lea Purple!

You have elicited an overwhelming response from the audience with your quality performance.

You have been awarded 5,000 points.]

One hurdle crossed.

As I uncapped a water bottle on the table and took a drink, the members seemed not tired at all but instead appeared eager for the next stage.

“Man, it’s really the best to finish up early and wait.”

“When are the Black Call-sunbae coming out?”

“Probably last? They’ll go in after a collab with White Cherry-sunbae.”

A year-end stage in full view of all the viewers~ and with an ex-girlfriend~.

Can this really be happening?

Thinking about my own situation made me shiver, but I wasn’t particularly worried since this was all Joo Woosung’s karma.

“…The entertainment industry is really cruel.”

“Hmm?”

Seong Jiwon turned his head toward me, but I just waved my hand and shifted my gaze to the stage. Since it wasn’t my concern, I decided to just enjoy the wait.

The stages after us were for idol groups with a few years under their belt, so most of them were of decent quality.

How popular would you have to be to perform at that point in the schedule? While I was recalling the currently active groups, a system window popped up before my eyes.

Ding!

[Special! Flash Sale!

Real-time Monitoring Service Offered!!

Would you like to activate it for 486 points?]

“…What’s this?”

“Huh? Hoyun, what were you saying?”

“Ah, no… never mind.”

What’s with the 486 points? How come you have features that seemed perfect for my generation…?