Chapter 43

I’m sorry, but being the trash that I am, trusting you is the best compromise I can make.

I couldn’t just unconditionally accept Kim Seonghyeon’s words and say it was okay. That would only make things worse.

“Assuming everything you say is true.”

“…”

Instead of nodding hesitantly, Kim Seonghyeon asked me a question.

“What are you going to do?”

“Listen carefully.”

I told him all the plans I had in mind. Originally, I would never have told him.

The members who heard the whole story let out a sigh.

“This is unbelievable……”

“Hyung, are you still human after all this?”

“I am human.”

Everyone held their heads as they became dizzy from listening. Seong Jiwon spoke with a pale, sickened face,

“The risk is too high.”

“I have no choice.”

“What about the stress Seonghyeon will face during this time?”

“Turn off your phone. Don’t look at the internet. Cut off your connection to the outside world completely.”

“How can you say that? We have to go on stage.”

Everyone objected, but I was serious. I grabbed Kim Seonghyeon.

“Kim Seonghyeon, your opinion is important. If you say no, I won’t do it.”

“…”

“But if you say it’s okay, I’ll go all the way.”

Kim Seonghyeon hesitated for a moment and then let out a bitter laugh.

“It would be good for the team and me if it goes well.”

“What if it fails?”

“If it fails… we’ll fall without even hitting rock bottom.”

That’s true. Kim Seonghyeon was cautious, as his own fate was on the line. He hung his head and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I guess I should be grateful that you’re even telling me this. Originally, you wouldn’t have said anything and just carried on.”

He hit the nail on the head.

I thought I had wrapped it up well, but Kim Seonghyeon knew me better than I thought.

I don’t know what kind of face I made, but Kim Seonghyeon looked at me and smiled.

“Then I’ll make up my mind too.”

He nodded. It was decided.

At that moment, the manager kicked open the practice room door and ran in late.

“Guys! Did you see what’s happening right now?! Huh, S-Seonghyeon.”

“…”

“Seonghyeon, let’s send the others out first so we can just talk between us. It might be a bit uncomfortable…”

“No, it’s okay.”

Kim Seonghyeon gave a firm answer and took a roll of kimbap from the bag the manager was holding. He unwrapped it quickly and stuffed it into his mouth enthusiastically.

♪ • Trashy PD Surviving As An Idol ★°•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें