Chapter 76

“Eh?”

Seo Hojin’s eyes widened as he held a toothbrush in his mouth. The suddenly created “housewarming expedition team” was at my doorstep.

While driving the van, I asked several times, “No, really, why are you so curious about my house?” But the members just chuckled and didn’t give up.

“What’s going on, hyung? Why all of a sudden…?”

“Have you been well?”

Seo Hojin assumed that only I was there and frowned after looking through the slightly opened door crack.

He opened the door wide as if telling me to enter, raising question marks on his face as he looked at the army-like members behind me.

“Hello!”

Seo Hojin just rolled his eyes at the sight of the members greeting him with bright smiles.

I muttered with resignation, “This is how it turned out.”

“…??”

“Wow! Amazing! You do look alike.”

Jeong Dajun stared intently at Seo Hojin’s face in surprise. I sighed deeply, pushed Hojin aside, and went inside with the members.

The members circled around Hojin, who was still brushing his teeth and unable to grasp the situation.

“Oh, you really do look like Hoyun’s younger brother.”

“A gentler impression?”

“What the… (What is this…)”

“Seo Hojin, go finish up in the bathroom.”

“Ugh.”

After rescuing Hojin from the members, I pushed him into the bathroom. A moment later, he came out looking slightly less clueless.

“Hello! Sorry for the sudden intrusion.”

“No, no. It’s alright.”

Hojin extended his hand. And then, he glanced at me with a look of disbelief.

What. Why. What.

Hojin turned his gaze away and coughed discreetly.

“So… you’re hyung’s members, right?”

“Yes! That’s right. My name is Kang Ichae.”

“I’m Seong Jiwon.”

“I’m Kim Seonghyeon.”

“I’m Jeong Dajun!”

Everyone introduced themselves with wide smiles. Hojin accepted their greetings awkwardly.

“I’m Seo… Hojin. Hoyun’s younger brother.”

“Ah, so you both have ‘Ho’ in your names!”[1]

“How old are you?”

“Twenty-three… ah.”

While answering the flood of questions, Hojin suddenly closed his mouth.

Twenty-three, right. Ten years younger but the same age as me. Everyone noticed the strangeness and tilted their heads.

I jumped in to clarify.

“I was born in January, and he was born in December.”

“Wow, I see.”

“But you still call each other hyung?”