Chapter 48

[Title: The reason why Kim Seonghyeon absolutely hates Today, thoroughly analyzed after watching Shining Star.

First of all, only facts have been organized, excluding a few controversies.

Kim Seonghyeon is a genuinely upright and well-behaved young man. Kim Seonghyeon’s stories? They’re overflowing. It’s just that they’re not well-known because he’s so modest… It’s natural for him to be nice to his fans, maybe because he has three younger siblings, but he also takes good care of his members. He’s been involved in volunteer work with abandoned dogs, orphanages, and even a small organization he has supported for six years.
On the other hand, Today, they’re screwed up.
First, their fan-hatred is extremely severe. (Their fans are like bodhisattvas for putting up with it)

They only pretend to be friendly to successful people.

They love clubs and girls even more. There are rumors of sponsorships and assaults, but since these are not facts, they are excluded for now.

So why does Kim Seonghyeon hate Today? I think the connection is Seong Jiwon.
Seong Jiwon was originally the center of Today, but suddenly left and joined Daepaseong Entertainment. He then debuted with Kim Seonghyeon. The two have a good relationship. But this time, in the broadcast, we see the following scenes:

Today ignores Seong Jiwon

Seong Jiwon tries to laugh, but his expression is not good

As they quickly pass by, Today is heard swearing at Seong Jiwon

Kim Seonghyeon’s face stiffens next to him

Today’s disdain for Seong Jiwon is evident. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I think this is the decisive reason why Kim Seonghyeon hates Today so much.

Conclusion: Today has a messed-up character, and Kim Seonghyeon hates them for it. Those who claim Kim Seonghyeon is a school bully after seeing this are just antis who can’t grasp the context.

└Why are you so mad?

└└I already gave you the conclusion, you fucking bastard. Can you even pass the college entrance exam at that kind of level?

└Oozing with sincerity[1]

└Spitting facts, bullshit my ass[2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You’re obviously a Kim Seonghyeon fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Go to another forum, not here

└└Isn’t Kim Seonghyeon too overrated, to the point of attracting anti-fans? Are you a fan of Today?

└But it seems like a valid point… When I watch the show, I also feel that Today is biased ㅋㅋ Especially more toward The Dawn

└└Agree ㅋㅋㅋ Today’s One and Only[3].

└Bring up actual evidence of Today’s character

└└Physiognomy

└If this is true, it’ll be a holy pilgrimageㅋㅋ]

I checked the community and nodded. With the ratings approaching 6 percent, it’s only natural that all attention is focused on Shining Star.

The stories about Kim Seonghyeon were slowly resurfacing, well-organized, and very good.

[Please.]

I couldn’t help but let out a stifled laugh as I texted Kim Jaeyeon.

“The time has come.”

“The time has come indeed.”

Jeong Dajun intercepted from the side. I glanced at him.